An 800 Vanity Number can be the catalyst you need to ignite and organize a successful inbound marketing campaign. A catchy number helps improve your ROI.
Using an 800 vanity number shows that a business is serious about maximizing the return on their investment. It is no secret that a vanity number can allow a company to get the best results for the money that they spend on advertising.
What are some of the most significant benefits to using an 800 vanity number?
If you choose the perfect vanity number, your number will then become unforgettable to the public. Having an 800 number that is only made up of numbers will result in the loss of potential customers. This is because it is difficult for a person to remember a numeric number if they only hear it during a 30 second commercial. That is also not enough time for a person to get a pen and paper to write your number. The goal is to have people remember your number so that when they need to call someone who offers the particular service that you offer, your business and phone number will be the first one that pops into their mind. To put it simply, an 800 vanity number will result in more phone calls, which will inevitably lead to increased sales.
According to the Mountain Marketing Group latest study, they found:
- 90% of Americans have used toll-free numbers to contact a company after watching an advertisement.
- Of these 90%, a productive ad using an 800 vanity number generated a response rate of 30% or more.
- As much as 84% of these prospects were able to recall the phone number because of visual aids and the use of letters rather than numbers.
- A Chicago Tribune advertising survey found that advertisers using 1-800 vanity numbers were getting ten times the amount of response to those advertising with a local numeric number.
A vanity number will also allow you to convey what type of business you run. Being able to convey this information by simply telling someone your company’s phone number is a valuable business tool. If you plan on starting an advertising campaign on the radio, an 800 vanity number is something you must have. After the sales part of the commercial, your number will be repeated several times. Many people who will hear this commercial will be driving in their cars, unable to write anything down. However, an 800 vanity number will allow potential customers to easily remember your number until they are finished driving, when they will be able to write your number down or type it into their cell phone.
Another technique that is commonly used by successful businesses is to combine an 800 vanity number with a catchy jingle or short piece of music. It has been proven that people can remember words more easily if they are set to music. This combination of a memorable 800 number and a jingle will make sure that people will not be able to get your phone number out of their head. They will be singing it all day. Get your business a 800 vanity number today and the calls will start pouring in.
800 Vanity Number Related Links:
- 800 Number
- 800 Vanity Number
- 800 numbers for business
- Toll Free Numbers Make Your Tourism Business Stand Out
- Why Vanity Toll Free Numbers are an Entrepreneur’s Best Friend
- Toll-Free Telephone Number from Wikipedia
- 1-800 toll free vanity number statistics