Call center toll free numbers are popular because they are free to callers and have powerful features to make inbound campaigns work great.
Toll Free Numbers Provide Powerful Features for Call Centers
Toll free numbers are an important part of successful call centers. The call center toll-free number is usually bundled with powerful features that support inbound, outbound, and blended call centers.
Each of the features make the call center work better. For example, these features drive productivity, service and sales:
- Voice Mail and Audio Conferencing keep the conversation going
- IVR system gets the caller to the right agent
- Call Recording helps with quality control, training, and non-repudiation
International toll free numbers can provide country-specific routing to your local call center, supporting customers globally.
A call center toll-free number provides benefits for the caller as well. As the most important advantage, prospective and current customers are able to call for free when dialing a toll-free number, while your business incurs the cost for them. Because the features behind a call center toll-free number increase efficiency and productivity within the call center, callers are experiencing better call center customer service and speedier results.
Learn more about Toll-free numbers
- Toll Free Number
- International Toll Free Numbers
- US Toll Free Phone Numbers
- Toll free numbers for US, Canada, and Everywhere
- Toll-free telephone numbers