Call recording is one of the standard features that most call center managers look for in a cloud call center solution. This is not surprising as the call recording feature carries many benefits:
- Call quality assurance. A call center manager can review the calls between customers and call center agents to make sure the agent handled the situation properly. As a call center manager, you want to make sure that your cloud call center solution allows you to review calls live as well as after the agent has completed the call.
- Improve your training programs. If you have an exemplary agent with high conversion rates and a great customer satisfaction rating, you want to be able to use the call recordings of that particular agent to enhance your training programs. These call recordings can often be used to train new agents as well as improve low performing agents’ performance.
- Dispute protection. Unfortunately, disputes do arise in a call center environment. They may be dealing with billing issues, service promises or inaccurate information. Call recordings can protect your business, especially if your cloud provider offers extended call recording storage. This will ensure that you can go back and listed to calls for an extended period of time. Make sure to check on the standard amount of time for which your cloud call center solution providers stores the calls.
Another thing to consider is the number of agents that need to be recorded in your call center. A good cloud call center provider will offer the call recording feature as a standard part of its system. If you are paying on a per-agent basis, make sure that will not be charged an additional amount for call recording. However, be prepared to pay an additional amount for extended call recording storage. This will be an investment worthwhile as it will protect your business and improve your quality of service.
Call Recording Related Links
- Call Recording & Extended Call Recording Storage
- Cloud Call Center
- Call Recording – Not Just for Agent Training
- Call Center Hosted PBX Features
- Hosted Call Recording: A Definition