However, you also understand that you business is unique and that your IP PBX solution should be as well. Before you start looking at potential vendors, you should decide what features are the most important to your business objectives. The most common attributes that businesses look for in an IP PBX are:
- Quality of service – If call quality is crucial to your business and your bottom line depends on it, make your decision based on the quality reviews of that vendor.
- Scalability – If you plan on growing your business in the near future or you need the flexibility to scale up and down based on seasonality, this should be the main attribute you look at when choosing a vendor. Make sure that you can easily add phone numbers, extensions, and repoint your international toll free numbers and local numbers as necessary.
- Level of support – Again, if service uptime is of high importance to your business and you need to make sure that someone will answer you support ticket in the shortest amount of time, make sure you check the support level of your Hosted IP PBX Vendor.
- Cost – if you need very basic features and being down for a period of time is not going to impact your business negatively, you should focus on the cost of the IP PBX solution. Give this a lot of thought and think about switching costs. The last thing you want to do is sign a 1 year contract with a vendor whose price is really attractive but then find out that the quality of service is unacceptable.
So, how can you make sure that you are selecting the right vendor? Have your checklist ready and aligned with your overall organizational objectives. Then, look at IP PBX demos to get a better overview of the solution you are committing to.
Related IP PBX Links:
- Learn More About Hosted IP PBX
- Hosted IP PBX Solution from AVOXI
- Hosted IP PBX Overview
- Hosted IP PBX Upgrades Your Business
- Business VoIP PBX