Using a VoIP call center solution is rapidly becoming the top choice for call centers all over the world, due to the numerous benefits that VoIP offers over traditional telephony. AVOXI’s Smart Queue VoIP call center solution provides the same features and functionality as proprietary call center platforms, but at a fraction of the cost. As a hosted VoIP call center solution, it requires no capital investment, requires less maintenance, and has a lower total cost of ownership than traditional call center PBXs.
AVOXI’s VoIP Call Center Solution- Key Features:
- Real-time monitoring and remote live monitoring
- Easy access to recorded calls
- Live statistics and historical reporting
- Customizable quality assurance forms
- Call queuing
- Call transfer
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and auto attendant
- Message waiting / stutter tone
- Music on hold
- Remote call pickup
- Three-way calling
- Web voicemail
Key benefits provided by Smart Queue include:
- Over 150 metrics computed for call traffic, lost calls, agent answer behavior, area codes, agent sessions, and user defined business metrics
- Monitors inbound queues and outbound campaigns
- Detailed real-time activity reports with user-definable, multi-level alarms, which can be further restricted by queue, agent location, or agent
- Live calls can be listened to remotely while they’re being handled, and agents screens can be viewed live
With the features and functionality offered by AVOXI’s VoIP call center solution, cost reduction, mobility, higher productivity, and scalability can all be realized.
Learn how to choose the right solutions provider for your VoIP Call Center Solution, or learn how a hosted virtual call center can benefit your business.