Smart Queue is powerful and affordable software for inbound and outbound call center monitoring. It offers real-time call, agent and queue monitoring and over 150 quantitative metrics of inbound/outbound call center activity.
You can measure budget targets, SLA targets, agent activity and more, with a level of details that goes down to listening to any call on any queue – and right from your browser.
Smart Queue can assist Operations managers, Team leaders, Agents and IT Managers in a number of ways. Highlighted below are some of the ways Smart Queue helps optimize the efficiency of call center operations.
- See a very detailed report of call center activity, down to each call on each queue.
- Run reports by single queues, or by user-created queue groups, both on inbound and outbound traffic.
- See activity statistics and duration by call stage, with daily, hourly (or shorter), weekly breakdowns.
- Measure business targets and conversion rates on a number of industry-standard metrics.
- Measure agent activity during the day, both on ACD and non-ACD time, with billable and non-billable work times.
- Excellent configurable security and privacy, on a queue-by-queue basis. All actions can be assigned or revoked on a user-by-user basis.
- Very detailed, real-time call and agent reporting can be broken down by queue, agent group, or location.
- See agent status and real-time activity and remotely listen to live calls as they are handled.
- Watch agent screens remotely through a VNC client. Real-time wallboard mode.
- Restricted “Visitor” mode to allow real-time access to external stakeholders, with optional live call or VNC monitoring.
- Agents can see the calls they’re handling and integrate with external CRM apps, optionally passing data gathered from IVR menus or Caller-ID.
- Set call status codes for all inbound and outbound traffic through the GUI.
- Proven, heavy-duty industrial solutions deployed in hundreds of locations worldwide, from 5 to 500 agents. References available upon request.
- Supports database and flat file storage.
- Highly scalable.
- Easy to install and upgrade.