How to Create Hunt Groups
Use hunt groups to distribute calls to a single toll free or local number to multiple extensions. You can choose to ring multiple extensions in order, simultaneously, or randomly.
To add a new hunt group, navigate to the Hunt Group main screen. From there, click on the orange button labeled +Add Hunt Group.
A popup window will appear and prompt you to add the following information:
- Hunt Group Name
- 4 Digit Extension (must be unique)
- Ring Sequence (choose from order, simultaneously, randomly, or least used)
- Caller ID (choose if you want to use your pre-programmed caller ID)
- Call Pickup (choose if you want the call to be picked up by the first answer)
- Hunt Group Members (choose which extensions should be in this hunt group)
Once you have completed all of the fields in the popup window, click Save.
Billing & Account Inquiries:
Customer Support Hours
Monday – Friday: 7 AM – 12 AM UTC
Emergency Support: 24/7