How to Set Up Call Forwarding
Forward calls to your virtual phone numbers or AVOXI Core extensions with the call forwarding feature.
- Enter the phone number that you wish calls to ring to in the field labeled Destination.
- If you are forwarding calls to a SIP address, select the correct address from the dropdown list.
- Leave protocol set as UDP.
- Add a name for your forwarding rule.
- Choose how long you wish the call to ring before forwarding to voicemail or the next rule.
- Choose how you wish your incoming caller ID to display.
- Click the Save button to activate your forwarding rule.
If you have multiple forwarding rules, you can select how your calls are forwarded: in the order shown below, simultaneously, or randomly.
To change the default setting, select your new setting and click Save again.
Billing & Account Inquiries:
Customer Support Hours
Monday – Friday: 7 AM – 12 AM UTC Emergency Support: 24/7