Getting an Australian Inbound 1800 Number for Business
An Australia inbound 1800 number is a popular business number used by companies to forward calls to any location they want. When you buy an inbound 1800 number from AVOXI you also get 20+ features like time-of-day routing, virtual attendant (IVR), call recording and many more at no extra cost. There are no setup fees or minimum contracts, and you can test your new inbound 1800 phone number for 30 days risk-free. Get an 1800 number for your business today and instantly start taking business calls at the best rates available anywhere.
Expect the Best Inbound 1800 Number Service in Australia
Australia's Top 1800 Number Provider
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or instantly activate an extended plan
- Use your 1800 phone numbers as your custom caller ID when making calls
- Host unlimited call conference rooms with up to 500 participants
- Get covered by expert 24/7 technical support
- Your Australia 1800 numbers include 20+ features no extra cost
- Easily manage IVR menus, call forwarding rules, call analytics and much more from your Online User Interface
- Buy AU 1800 numbers with no setup fees or contracts. Try any 1800 phone number plan for 30 days risk-free
Virtual Number Forwarding
- Set up 1800 number forwarding to any device worldwide
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime
- Customize call forwarding rules like time-based routing, simultaneous ringing, find-me-follow-me and more at no extra cost
Managing Your Inbound Calls
- Create unlimited call groups with custom handling rules
- View detailed analytics and call logs in your Online User Interface
- Instantly activate new phone numbers from 140+ countries online
- Every Australian 1800 number includes advanced forwarding, IVR, voicemail, call screening, call groups, and many more features
Outbound Calls and SIP Trunking
- 1800 numbers in Australia include global outbound dialing.
- Use your 1800 phone numbers as your custom caller ID.
- Establish controls on outbound dialing with call barring rules.
- Instantly add SIP trunks with up to 480 channels to any virtual number.
- Instantly add, remove, and manage SIP trunks online anytime from your AVOXI Core User Interface.
- Every Australia 1800 number from AVOXI comes with a free user extension and VoIP phone.
Try the Best Australia Inbound 1800 Number Service Today
- With AVOXI, you get 99.999% uptime and reliable VoIP failover routing.
- Reduce costs and earn credit for every phone number you port to AVOXI.
- Hosted data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia ensure amazing call quality no matter where you are.
- AVOXI offers the best pricing and largest inventory of toll free and local virtual phone numbers around the world.
- Try your Australian inbound 1800 number service for 30 days risk-free. There are no setup fees and you can transfer your phone numbers for free.
VoIP Features Included with Australian 1800 Numbers
Customize 20+ business phone features from an easy-to-use online interface with any virtual business number plan. When it comes to delivering advanced features at an amazing value, nobody goes as far as AVOXI!
How to Buy a 1800 Number in Australia
AVOXI makes it quick, simple, and affordable to buy an inbound 1800 numbers in Australia. Set up your 1800 number service today with any of these options:
- Buy inbound 1800 phone numbers online and start customizing your virtual business number settings instantly. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new number, and answer any questions about your business features or virtual number service.
- Call us directly from any of our international phone numbers to ask us any questions you have about 1800 number services or to have an AVOXI specialist help set up your new phone numbers.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for a custom 1800 phone number.
What Does It Cost to Get a 1800 Number in Australia?
Inbound 1800 phone number pricing depends on your expected call volume. The more calls you expect, the lower your average call rates will be. Pay-per-minute plans start at just $7.99 per month. There are no setup fees, minimum contracts, or cancellation costs. In addition, you will not be charged higher rates when you receive calls from a mobile device. Try any 1800 number plan for 30 days risk-free!
Buy Australia 1800 Numbers Online
Buy Australia 1800 Numbers Online
Start taking calls within minutes when you buy Australia 1800 number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to verify your account and test your new number for you.
Schedule a Demo with Our Experts
Talk to an Expert
Reviews from Our Customers
Inbound 1800 Numbers Include Advanced Phone Features
When you buy an inbound 1800 number in Australia, AVOXI includes access to an easy-to-use Online User Interface. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new numbers, and much more from your desktop or mobile device. AVOXI can act as your stand-alone business phone system or easily integrate with your existing PBX.
Frequently Asked Questions
AVOXI provisions Australian inbound 1800 numbers in under 24 - 48 hours. In most cases, your 1800 number is activated the following day.
Mobile callers pay a local rate determined by their carrier. Usually, these charges are similar to local call rates from landlines.
1300 numbers are “local call” numbers, meaning the caller pays local call rates to make the call. 1800 numbers are toll free, meaning the caller does not pay for any part of the call. If you’re interested in getting an Australia 1800 number for your business, learn more here.
To reduce your rates or leverage our VoIP services, simply port your existing 1800 number to AVOXI. Porting Australian inbound 1800 number is a simple process. Learn more about porting your existing toll free, shared-cost, or DID numbers.
Unlike regular Australian phone numbers, 13 numbers are only six-digits in length. Businesses in competitive industries set up 13 numbers in the hopes of improving the memorability of their phone number. Other than that, 13 numbers and 1300 numbers work in the exact same manner. 13 numbers are regulated by the Australian Communications and Media Authority and are significantly more expensive to set up.
There are no special documentation requirements to buy inbound 1800 numbers in Australia.
In addition to the best Australian 1800 number plans for business, popular services from AVOXI include 1300 numbers in Australia and around the world as well as SIP trunking services.