The evolution of IP telephony makes it easier than ever to do business around the world. Today, VoIP providers like AVOXI allow you to get 0800 numbers for your business in no time. In this article, AVOXI explains 0800 phone numbers, explores their costs and benefits. However, many companies do not know how to get 0800 numbers at the best price for the features they need. As a top provider of 0800 numbers around the world, AVOXI explains how to get an 0800 number with the business features you need at a great price.
Expand Your Reach by Getting 0800 Numbers for Business
0800 numbers, also known as toll free numbers, provide a way for customers to call you without incurring charges. 0800 number call charges are covered by the number’s owner. This encourages current or potential customers to contact your business. In addition, an 0800 number establishes a professional appearance and include useful business phone features.
Why Companies Around the Globe Use 0800 Numbers
As a toll free number, an 0800 number provides a way for customers to call you without incurring charges. The 0800 number business owner pays the call charges. This encourages current or potential customers to contact your business. In addition, an 0800 number establishes a professional appearance and includes useful business phone features. Recognized by callers in any country, 0800 numbers continue to increase in popularity with businesses worldwide.
Nations with 0800 Number Dial Codes
Features to Expect with an 0800 Number for Your Business
When you get an 0800 number, you should expect your provider to include a range of business phone features. Standard features differ between providers, but basic features that should be included with any service include:
- IVR (Virtual Attendant)
- Global Call Forwarding
- Call Reporting
- Time of Day Routing
- Call Grouping / Barring
- Custom Caller ID
Most providers offer more advanced VoIP features at additional costs. However, some 0800 number providers include more features than listed at any service level. For example, AVOXI includes 40+ VoIP features when you get an 0800 number from us, regardless of the service plan.
What Does It Cost to Get 0800 Numbers?
The cost factors associated with getting an 0800 number include:
- Monthly subscription fees. What you pay each month to maintain your service.
- Inbound call rates.This is the price per-minute of calls coming from your 0800 number’s assigned country. Inbound rates vary by country and provider.
- Call forwarding rates. The price per-minute of calls forwarded to your business phones. This depends on which country you forward calls to and what type of device you answer them on. Calls forward to a VoIP phone do not usually have per-minute rates associated with them.
- Call volume. How many minutes of talk time do you expect each month? If your company receives high volumes of calls over your 0800 number, you may be able to negotiate discounted rates.
- Additional service costs. These could include add-on fees for advanced features, higher levels of support, set-up costs, cancellation fees, etc.
One way to ensure that you get an 0800 number for a great price is to compare any quotes you receive to the pricing in AVOXI’s Online Shopping Cart. AVOXI offers 0800 numbers in every country they are available, making this a convenient tool for comparing prices between providers around the world.
Best Practices to Consider When Buying an 0800 Number
Virtual 0800 numbers are quick and easy to set up. They require no additional hardware and are usually active within 48 hours. Plus, there are plenty of 0800 number providers to choose from. However, deciding on the right provider can be overwhelming. To ensure you get an 0800 number plan that best suits your business, we recommend the following:
- Write down the countries for which you want an 0800 number; list in order of priority.
- Investigate possible coverage and restriction issues from those countries.
- Estimate the minutes/amount of calls you expect over your 0800 numbers.
- Identify which business phone features you want included with your service.
Taking these steps before comparing 0800 number plans helps you filter out providers unable to meet all your business needs. And that effort narrows down your options before comparing plans and helps ensure you get an 0800 number plan that maximizes your investment.How to Get 0800 Numbers for the Best Price Possible
If you follow the best practices, you gain a solid understanding of what to expect from an 0800 number service. Before choosing a provider, here are some questions you to ask so that you get an 0800 number plan that works for you:
- Do they provide 0800 numbers in every country you wish to expand in?
- Do they offer discounted rates as your call volume increase?
- Does their standard service include the VoIP features you need, or do those come with add-on costs?
- Are there setup fees associated with this provider?
- Is customer support available 24/7?
- Can you test your 0800 number for call quality before signing a long-term contract?
- Is a contract required?
- What is their uptime guarantee?
- Can you port your 0800 number to a new provider if you are unhappy with your service?
Once you evaluate the answers to your questions, we are confident that you will get an 0800 number that meets your needs for a great price.
How to Get an 0800 Number from AVOXI
AVOXI has been a top provider of 0800 numbers and other VoIP services for nearly 20 years. With direct interconnects and partnerships with Tier 1 carriers around the world, we offer 0800 numbers in every country in which they are available at highly competitive rates. We also maintain locations around the world, so experienced technical support is available anytime you need it. In addition, AVOXI makes it easy to set up 0800 numbers for your business. To learn more or get an 0800 number today, simply:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any question you may have about 0800 number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
Choose an 0800 number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the 0800 number you need? Let us know and we will order it for you!