Local and International Call Forwarding Service
A virtual forwarding number allows you to route calls from anywhere in the world to your business line or mobile device. Also known as VoIP call forwarding, local and international call forwarding service uses voice-over IP to deliver your calls through the most reliable, affordable routes worldwide. Whether you get a toll free or local forwarding number, AVOXI includes 20+ cloud PBX features like 15 days of free call recording, global call conferencing, IVR, and many more. With AVOXI, there are no minimum contracts and you can test AVOXI’s international call forwarding services for 30 days risk-free.
Benefits of Virtual Phone Number Forwarding
- Never miss a customer call thanks to flexible call routing rules you can set yourself.
- Locations around the world ensure that 24/7 technical support is always available.
- Establish a presence in your target countries or cities when you set up dedicated call forwarding numbers for business.
- Let your customers connect with the best agent for their needs the first time with automatic or interactive call routing.
- Enjoy industry leading call quality and maximum uptime worldwide thanks to dedicated data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Set up unlimited call conferencing rooms for as many as 500 participants.
- Activate a call forwarding number from our inventory in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- There are no setup costs or cancellations fees. You can even test virtual phone number forwarding from AVOXI for 30 days risk-free.
Complete Cloud PBX Included with VoIP Call Forwarding Service
All virtual number plans include access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a VoIP phone system that gives you access to 20+ business features. Customize advanced call routing rules, access hosted call recordings, display analytics, set up new business numbers online, and much more from your User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
How to Set Up Virtual Number Forwarding Today
With AVOXI, setting up VoIP call forwarding numbers around the world is simple and affordable. You can active international call forwarding services today by purchasing a number online, submitting a quote form for custom pricing, or simply calling us directly. If you are looking for a specific forwarding number, want to port an existing number, or have additional questions, please contact us today!
Buy VoIP Numbers Online
Activate your service by setting up numbers online. Afterwards, an AVOXI specialist will reach out to ensure your service is set up according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Local Number Forwarding
Project a familiar presence to callers in any of 2,500+ cities around the world. With a local forwarding number, callers can reach your international locations for the same price as a local call. Callers can also dial your local number from abroad, though long-distance rates will apply. Local number routing is also known as DID call forwarding. See AVOXI’s DID number coverage here.
How Much Does DID Forwarding Service Cost?
The price of DID number forwarding depends on your number’s location and how much call traffic you expect. Dedicated numbers from popular service areas like the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, and many others start for as little as $4.49 - $7.99 per month and include 20+ VoIP features with AVOXI Core. There are no setup fees or minimum contracts.
800 Number Forwarding
Create a professional appearance with 800 numbers for forwarding. This allows callers to connect with your business free of charge. For more information about toll free call forwarding from a specific country, select your target from the dropdown boxes below.
How Much Do Toll Free Forwarding Numbers Cost?
Toll free call forwarding rates vary by country and volume plan. Toll free forwarding numbers from popular service areas like the USA, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Australia, Germany, Mexico, and many others start as low as $4.49 - $12.49 per month. AVOXI does not charge setup fees or force you to sign a minimum contract, so you can cancel anytime. Local and international call forwarding to a VoIP softphone are free from AVOXI. You may use AVOXI’s VoIP phone applications or route calls to a SIP address you’ve already set up.
Toll Free Call Forwarding from 120+ Countries
For more information about 800 number forwarding from a specific country, select it from the drop-down below.
Don't see the number you're looking for? Let us know today and we'll help you get it!
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions: Call Forwarding Numbers
Can I forward calls to multiple phone numbers?
Yes, you may set up call forwarding to multiple numbers with AVOXI. Additionally, you redirect calls to multiple numbers at once or select the order in which they ring.
Can I use VoIP call forwarding with my existing phone number?
Yes! Simply port your existing business number to AVOXI. Portability varies by country, but is usually a simple process
How long does it take to set up a call forwarding number?
In most cases, your service is activated in 24 – 48 hours or less. There are some exceptions in countries that do not allow international carriers to hold numbers in inventory.
Is my forwarding number only for incoming calls?
No matter which type of number you get, AVOXI includes outbound calling with your call forwarding service.