Microsoft Dynamics Contact Center Integration
Integrate call center software with Microsoft Dynamics to create better experiences between customers and agents while simplifying workflows. Implement a Microsoft contact center integration and enjoy a 30-day free trial.
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics with Call Center Software
Create better experiences between your agents and callers by integrating Microsoft Dynamics with call center software. Also known as computer telephony integration (CTI), AVOXI's Microsoft CTI includes features like automated call logging, caller screen pop, softphone, click-to-call and many more. Try our Microsoft contact center integration free for 30 days and see how much easier customer communications can be.
Microsoft Dynamics CTI Made Easy, Flexible, and Affordable
AVOXI's Microsoft Dynamics CTI is built to be flexible, affordable, and incredibly easy to use:
- Make calls via softphone by clicking a phone number in MS Dynamics
- Instantly add, edit, and remove agents from your Dynamics CTI
- Automatically log calls and provide helpful screen pops for your agents when handling calls with contacts in your Microsoft CRM
- Enjoy excellent global call quality for amazingly affordable rates thanks to our 20+ years optimizing our telephony infrastructure
Drive Better Experiences with Microsoft CRM VoIP Integration
Setting up a Microsoft CRM telephony integration makes it easy to improve customer conversations and manage your agents:
- Screen Pop: Screen pops provide contextual details associated with a contact for your inbound or outbound customer calls.
- Queue Callback: Included with your Microsoft Dynamics CTI, queue call back will boost your CSAT by allowing callers the option to receive a call back instead of waiting in a queue.
- Microsoft Dynamics CTI: Your Microsoft Dynamics integration includes CTI features like live quality monitoring, call recording and scoring, custom dispositions, and advanced analytics.
Automate Tasks in Microsoft CRM to Save Time and Reduce Errors
A Microsoft CRM telephony integration simplifies workflows, reducing human-errors and improving the productivity of you and your agents. Your Dynamics CTI includes features like:
- Automated Call Logging: No time is wasted with automatic call logging in Microsoft Dynamics. Review call details, follow-up tasks, and call recordings within Microsoft Dynamics.
- Click-to-Call: Drive agent productivity with auto-dialing for any number presented through a webpage on the Genius softphone.
- Better Data, No Human-Errors: Automating tasks in your Microsoft CRM gives your agents more time for the work that matters most and improves data quality when running reports in Microsoft Dynamics.
Implement Your Microsoft Dynamics Call Center in Minutes
AVOXI makes it easy to set up your Dynamics CRM cloud call center in minutes, without additional fees, contracts, or worries.
- Implement your Dynamics telephony integration in a few clicks
- No coding, no developers, and no professional services needed
- No setup fees and no minimum contracts required
- Save 20% or more with an annual license plan
Microsoft CRM Call Center Software Price Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, AVOXI's Microsoft CRM integration allows you to toggle automatic call logging on or off for both inbound and outbound calls.
When Genius automatically logs calls in Dynamics, the call log includes a link to the call recording for easy access.
The Microsoft CRM telephony integration has already been built in AVOXI Genius, which means you can implement this integration within a few minutes of logging into Genius.
Get the Most Out of Your Dynamics Telephony Integration
In addition to Dynamics contact center integrations, popular VoIP telephony solutions from AVOXI include...
Schedule a Demo and Get a Free Trial of Our Microsoft CRM Call Center Integration
Schedule a demo or a free trial of AVOXI Genius to see what Microsoft Dynamics CTI can do for you!