Terms and Conditions
FREE TRIAL TERMS OF SERVICE
1. The free trial offer is only applicable to new AVOXI customers.
AVOXI reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or cancel a free trial offer at any time without prior notice.
2. Customers may elect to try our Free Trial Services for a period of up to seven (7) days from the Effective Start Date
3. AVOXI reserves the right to deny free trial applications for those customers that do not meet basic criteria including but not limited to the following:
a. Providing proof of business with an established and operational corporate website and matching business registration (for a business free trial).
Providing a verifiable corporate email address (and email address with your corporate domain name).
b. Not having been or currently being an existing AVOXI customer prior to the free trial application.
c. Customers are allowed to purchase local or toll free phone numbers (subject to approval) to test the service for up to 7 days for business purposes following the activation of those numbers. These can be purchased using the complimentary $15 credit.
4. Customers are not eligible for a monetary refund of the $15 complimentary credit.
AVOXI reserves the right to terminate a Free Trial account that is not used within the first 5 days.
5. Customer understands and agrees that once they upgrade their Contact Center License (My Plan) within the online portal that this action transforms the service into an active account at the end of the free trial period (day 8). They will then be liable for and agree to pay any applicable monthly fees and usage charges.
a. AVOXI will charge Customer’s credit card for the monthly fees due based on the selected service plan(s) for each service, immediately after the end of the free trial time period or after exceeding the free trial usage credit unless the customer cancels the account before the end of trial period or credit.
b. Charges that occur immediately following the end of the free trial are non-refundable.
Last Updated: February 15, 2021