Get Iceland Virtual Phone Numbers
An Iceland virtual phone number is a local or toll free phone number that allows callers to reach your business for free or at local call rates. Iceland toll free numbers start with an 800 dial-code while local numbers having city-specific dial-codes. Iceland virtual numbers include 20+ business features like call forwarding, free call recording, unlimited teleconferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your Iceland virtual phone numbers for 30 days risk-free.
Iceland Virtual Numbers for Business
The business benefits of getting an Iceland virtual number include:
- Iceland toll free numbers create a professional appearance for your company.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees with AVOXI.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up extended recording plans based on your needs.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- Set up unlimited call conferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Update your call forwarding settings, add new phone numbers, view call logs and much more in the AVOXI Core User Interface.
- AVOXI maintains multiple data centers on around the world to ensure maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Iceland virtual phone numbers from AVOXI include 20+ business features like call routing, global call conferencing, call recording, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
20+ Features Included with Local or Toll Free Iceland Numbers
When you set up local or toll free numbers in Iceland, you gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Get an Iceland Virtual Number Today
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get 800 numbers in Iceland. You can set up toll free service today by purchasing a business number online or calling us directly from any of our international business numbers. If you would like to request a specific virtual number or get custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
Set up your toll free numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
More About Doing Business in Iceland
Summary: Iceland's economy combines a capitalist structure and free-market principles with an extensive welfare system.
Largest Cities: Reykjavík, Kopavogur, Hafnarfjörður.
Key Trade Partners: European Union, the United States, and Japan.
Largest Industries: Tourism, fish processing, aluminum smelting, geothermal power, and hydro-power.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Iceland or Around the World?
Frequently Asked Questions
I already have a local or toll free number in Iceland but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing phone number, simply port your current Iceland phone number to AVOXI. Learn more about porting phone numbers here.
What does my Iceland toll free number look like?
Iceland's international dialing code is +354. Iceland toll free numbers include four-digits following the 800 prefix.
Which cities in Iceland can I set up local numbers in?
Popular area codes for local Iceland virtual numbers include:
- Reykjavik (4)
- All cities outside of Reykjavik (5)
Do I need to provide documentation to get an 800 number in Iceland? What about local numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements to get an Iceland toll free number or virtual local phone number.