Expand with an India Virtual Phone Number
An India toll free number is a virtual numbers for business that allows callers to reach for without being charged for the call. India toll free numbers start with 000 800 followed by 7 digits:
- 000 800 XXXX XXX
These numbers can be dialed from callers outside of the country. India virtual numbers from AVOXI includes 20+ VoIP features like international call forwarding, call recording, conferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your virtual India phone number for 30 days risk-free.
India Toll Free Numbers for Business
A massive consumer market and growing economy make India virtual number services popular for companies around the world. The benefits of getting a toll free number in India include:
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- You can set up an India virtual number with any system - no new hardware required.
- AVOXI provides numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up extended recording if you need.
- 24/7 customer support is always available when you need.
- Update your call forwarding settings, add new business numbers, view analytics or call logs and much more in the AVOXI Core User Interface.
- AVOXI hosts multiple VoIP centers in North America, Africa, and Asia to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Virtual India phone numbers from AVOXI include 20+ VoIP features like call routing, global conferencing, hosted recording, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
How to Get an India Toll Free Number Today
AVOXI makes it quick and affordable to get toll free numbers in India. You can set up toll free service today by purchasing a business number online or calling us directly from any of our international phone numbers. If you would like to request a specific business number or get custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Do India Virtual Phone Numbers Cost?
We've just cut our pricing! India toll free numbers are now available for as little as $25.99 per month. If you expect large volumes of call traffic, please contact us for additional discounts and custom pricing.
Buy Numbers Online
Set up your 1800 numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI Toll Free:
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
More About Doing Business in India
International Dial-code: +91
Population: 1.3+ billion
Largest Cities: Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad.
Key Trade Partners: China, USA, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia.
Primary Industries: Textiles, chemicals, food processing, steel, cement, mining, petroleum, machinery, software, pharmaceuticals.
Have Questions About India Virtual Number Services or Custom Pricing Plans?
Frequently Asked Questions About India Toll Free Service
How long does it take to set up a virtual number in India?
AVOXI provides business numbers in 24-48 hours or less. In most cases, your toll free number is activated the following business day.
I already have an India toll free number but would like to save money or use AVOXI's VoIP service. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing India toll free number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI.
Who can call my toll free number in India?
India toll free numbers are accessible for customers calling internationally, callers are charged one local call from the provider. Payphones cannot access India toll free numbers.
Mobile access is available from the following networks: Loop Mobile ( formerly BPL ), BSNL – fixed (all regions but Bhopal), Vodafone (formerly Hutch), IDEA/SPICE (all regions but Punjab Spice), MTS India/Shyam (fixed), MTNL – fixed, Reliance (all regions but Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bhuneswer, Jaipur, Lucknow, Meerut), TTML & TTSL (postpaid), Tata DoCoMo, Virgin Mobile India – Access not available from the following networks :BSNL – mobile, MTNL- Mobile, S-Tel Mobile, Videocon Mobile(formerly Datacom), HFCL Infotel/Ping Mobile, TTSL (Prepaid), Etisalat DB Telecom, Uninor.
All numbers provisioned after March 15th, 2006 are accessible from the Bharti/Airtel network (includes Touchtel & Hexacom). All other numbers can be opened on the Bharti/Airtel network on a request basis.