Get a Russia Toll Free Number Today
A Russia toll free number is a virtual number for business that allows callers in Russia to reach your company without being charged for the call. Russia toll free numbers start with 810 800 or 8-800 followed by seven or eight digits. A Russia virtual number from AVOXI include 20+ features like global call forwarding, call recording, call conferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your business number for 30 days risk-free. When you get a virtual 8-800 number in Russia, you instantly create a professional business appearance in one of the world's largest economies.
Benefits of Russia Toll Free Numbers for Business
The business benefits of getting a Russian virtual number include:
- Russia toll free numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees with AVOXI.
- AVOXI will activate your Russian business number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up extended recording based on your needs.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- Set up unlimited call conferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Update your call forwarding settings, add new business numbers, view analytics or call logs and much more in the AVOXI Core User Interface.
- AVOXI maintains multiple data centers on three continents to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Russia virtual numbers from AVOXI include 20+ business features like call forwarding, global call conferencing, call recording, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Virtual Local Phone Numbers Instead?
Enjoy 20+ VoIP Features When You Get Toll Free Numbers in Russia
When you purchase toll free numbers in Russia, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Get a Russian Toll Free Number Today
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get 8-800 numbers in Russia. You can set up toll free service today by purchasing a business number online or calling us directly from any of our international business numbers. If you would like to request a specific virtual number or get custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Does Russia Toll Free Service Cost?
You can get a toll free Russia virtual number for as little as $21.49 per month. Pricing per-minute depends on which package you choose. Average per-minute rates range from $0.081 - $0.131. If you expect large call volumes, you should reach out for additional discounts.
Set up your toll free numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
More About Doing Business in Russia
Russia commands one of the world's largest economies. The nation's economic growth has accelerated greatly since market reforms in the 1990's. Russia's key trade partners include China, the US, Belarus, South Korea, Japan, Turkey, and the European Union. The country's largest industries include aerospace, defense, mining, natural gas, and electrical supplies. According to the World Bank, Russia boasts 30% of the world's natural resources.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Russia or Around the World?
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up Russian toll free numbers?
AVOXI provides Russia toll free numbers in 24 - 48 hours. In most cases, your 8-800 number is activated the following business day.
I already have an 8800 number for business but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing 8800 number, simply port your current number to AVOXI. Learn more about porting phone numbers here.
What's the difference between 810-800 and 8-800 toll free numbers?
810-800 is the former Russian toll free format. 810-800 numbers are not accessible from all cities and mobile carriers in Russia. 8-800 numbers have no geographic restrictions and are accessible by every mobile network in Russia.
Which Russian cities does AVOXI provide virtual local numbers in?
AVOXI offers local numbers from 30+ cities in Russia. Popular city codes include:
- Moscow (495, 499)
- St. Petersburg (812)
- Ekaterinburg (343)
What does my Russia toll free number look like?
Russia's international dialing code is +7. Russian toll free numbers include seven-digits following the 8-800 prefix.
Do I need to provide documentation to get an 8800 number in Russia? What about virtual local numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements to get Russia toll free numbers or virtual local phone numbers for business.
Can I get a custom toll free number in Russia?
Yes. 8-800 numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as toll free vanity numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.