Grow Your Business with Virtual Phone Numbers in Iran
Iran virtual phone numbers help you gain credibility with prospects and customers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local Iran virtual numbers at highly competitive rates. Virtual numbers in Iran comes with over 20 Cloud PBX features, including call forwarding, call recording, call conferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your new business number for 30 days risk-free. When you get an Iran virtual phone number, you instantly establish a local presence in the second largest economy in the Middle East and North Africa.
Business Benefits of a Iran Local Number
Iran virtual numbers include a wide range of business benefits, such as:
- Potential customers are more likely to interact with a familiar area code.
- Receive calls from anywhere in the world with local and international call forwarding.
- Use your local number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you maximum control over your service settings and analytics.
- Use unlimited call conferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up extended call recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI activates your local number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers in Hong Kong, the USA, and Africa to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Virtual numbers from AVOXI include 20+ Cloud PBX features like time of day routing, global call conferencing, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Service Instead?
Iran Virtual Phone Numbers Include 20+ VoIP Features
When you purchase local phone numbers in Iran, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based business phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing Cloud PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Get a Iran Phone Number for Business
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get Iran local numbers. You can set up VoIP service today by purchasing an Iran number online or calling us directly from any of our international business numbers. If you would like to request a specific phone number or get custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
Set up your virtual numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a worldwide leader in local and international business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, our reliable VoIP network handles 40,000+ minutes of calls for companies in over 50 countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Enjoy maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized VoIP network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
- Expert Support: With locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong, experienced technical support is available anytime you may need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business with Iran Virtual Phone Numbers
Iran has a mixed economy with a large public sector. A member of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, Irans oil accounts for almost 80% of export revenues. The country is also ranked 10th in global fruit production with melon, tangerine, citrus fruits, Kiwifruit, dates, cherries, pomegranates, peach, oranges, and raisins. China, the United Arab Emirates, and the EU remain Iran's main trading partners.
Interested in learning more about local numbers in Iran?
Talk to an AVOXI specialist today and learn more about virtual number service in Iran or around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions About Iran Virtual Phone Numbers
How long does it take to set up a virtual number in Iran?
AVOXI provides toll free and local Iran numbers in 24 - 48 hours. In most cases, your Iran phone number is activated the following business day.
I already have an Iran phone number for business but would like to save money or use AVOXI's VoIP service. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP features with an existing business number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Porting Iran phone numbers is a simple process. Learn more about porting your toll free or local phone numbers.
What area are codes available for my Iran phone numbers?
Irans' international dialing code is +98. Iran toll free numbers begin with the 800-prefix.