Expand with Virtual USA DID Numbers
A direct inward dialing number (DID), also known as a direct dial-in number (DDI), is a local virtual phone number that routes calls to your existing business line. USA DID numbers make local and international call forwarding more affordable for companies of any size. These virtual numbers also provide an easy way for businesses to establish a local presence in any US city.
USA DID numbers let you target prospects and customers in specific geographic regions and metro areas. AVOXI provides local USA virtual phone numbers from every city in America, giving you a wide range of area codes to choose from. When you get a USA virtual phone number, you instantly gain a local presence in the world's largest economy.
Business Benefits of Local USA Virtual Numbers
Originally developed for companies to assign a dedicated phone number to individual employees, DID service now provides a range of business benefits, including:
- Potential customers are more likely to interact with a familiar area code.
- Route calls anywhere in the world with local and international call forwarding.
- Use your local number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you maximum control over your service settings and analytics.
- Set up unlimited call conferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up extended recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording from AVOXI.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI activates your local USA number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers in the US, Hong Kong, and Africa to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Virtual numbers from AVOXI include 20+ Cloud PBX features like time of day routing, global call conferencing, auto attendant, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Services Instead?
20+ Features Included With Your USA Virtual Local Numbers
When you local numbers in the US, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Buy a Virtual USA Phone Number Today
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get USA virtual phone numbers. You can set up service today by purchasing a number online or calling us directly from any of our international phone numbers. If you would like to request a specific US number or get custom pricing, fill out the short quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Do Local Virtual Numbers in the USA Cost?
You can set up a local USA number for as little as $4.49 per month. Plans with 430 minutes of talk time included start as low as $7.99 per month. Pricing per-minute depends on which package you choose. Average call rates range from $0.008 - $0.03 per minute. If you expect large call volumes or do not know how many minutes to expect, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist for additional discounts and custom pricing.
Set up your toll free numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
United Kingdom: 0800 652 5029
South Africa: 080 098 1340
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a worldwide leader in local and international business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, our reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Enjoy maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized VoIP network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
- Expert Support: With locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong, experienced technical support is available anytime you may need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Local USA Virtual Numbers Available in Every City
AVOXI provides virtual numbers from every city in the US. Popular area codes include:
- New York City
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
Want to Learn More About Virtual Numbers in the US or Around the World?
Frequently Asked Questions About USA Virtual Numbers
How long does it take to set up a local number in the US?
AVOXI provides USA virtual numbers in less 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your local number is activated the following business day.
I already have a USA phone number for business but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing business number, simply ask about porting your current phone number to AVOXI. Porting USA numbers is a simple process.
Can I make outbound calls with my USA DID number?
Yes, AVOXI includes outbound calling with your service.
I recently started seeing numbers beginning with “833” dial-codes. Is 833 a toll free number prefix in the US?
Yes, the FCC released 833 toll free numbers for business use on June 3, 2017.
Can I get a custom local number in the US?
Yes. Local business numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as local vanity numbers. To learn more about getting a local business number, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we can help find the number you're looking for.
Do I need to provide documentation to get a local number in America? What US toll free numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements to get toll free numbers or virtual local phone numbers in the US.