Expand Your Business with Virtual DID Numbers in Australia
A direct inward dialing (DID) number is a virtual phone number that routes incoming calls to your existing business line. DID numbers make local and international call forwarding more affordable for companies of any size. These virtual numbers also provide an easy way for businesses to establish a local presence in almost any city around the world.
Australia DID numbers help you establish credibility with Australian prospects and customers at a local level. AVOXI makes it simple to set up virtual numbers in Australia by providing a range of virtual numbers from which to choose. By provisioning virtual DID numbers in Australia, you instantly gain local presence in one of the world’s most dynamic free-market economies.
Benefits of Australia DID Numbers
Originally created for companies to assign dedicated phone numbers to their employees, virtual DID numbers now provide a range of business features, including:
- Route calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of where you are.
- Create a local presence within Australia.
- No additional hardware required.
- Save on Australian call costs with low rates from AVOXI.
- Keep your business number even if you change locations.
- Activate your business number in under 48 hours.
- Get 40+ VoIP business features with your Australia DID number from AVOXI, including VoIP call forwarding, call recording, IVR service, call queuing, and more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Services Instead?
Australia Virtual Numbers Available from Every Major City
Want to Learn More About Getting Australia Virtual Number Service?
How to Buy an Australia Virtual Number
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up virtual phone numbers in Australia. To secure a business number in Australia:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Australia virtual number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI virtual number specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose an Australia virtual number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. If you don’t see the Australia phone number you need? Just let us know and we will order it for you!
How Much Do Australia Virtual Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes setting up virtual number service in Australia simple and cost effective. Australia DID numbers with 430 minutes of talk time included start as low as $7.99 per month. Pay-per-minute plans start at $4.49 per month. Per minute charges vary by call volume but start as low as $0.01 per minute. Package pricing can vary slightly by city. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Get 40+ Business VoIP Features When You Get Australia DID Numbers
AVOXI includes more than 40 VoIP phone features with the purchase of Australian business numbers. Manage your virtual number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly modify call forwarding rules, download call analytics, set up new numbers for your business, and much more.
Why Businesses Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized worldwide network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct partnerships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up an Australia virtual phone number?
AVOXI provisions Australia virtual numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your Australian phone number is activated the following day.
What area codes are available for my Australia virtual numbers?
Australia’s international number code is +61, and AVOXI offers local phone numbers from every city in Australia. 'Local call' 1300 numbers and toll free 1800 numbers are also available from AVOXI.
I already have an Australian business number but want to lower my rate with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your rates or leverage our VoIP services, simply port your existing business number to AVOXI. Australia phone number porting is a simple process. Learn more about porting your existing toll free, shared-cost, or DID numbers here.