Expand with Local Virtual Numbers in Australia
Australia virtual phone numbers help you establish credibility with prospects and customers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local Australia virtual numbers at globally competitive rates. Australia local numbers come with 20+ business features like time-of-day routing, call recording, conferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your local Australia number for 30 days risk-free. When you get a virtual phone number in Australia, you instantly establish a local presence in one of the world's most dynamic economies.
Australia Local Numbers for Business
The business benefits of local virtual numbers from AVOXI include:
- Potential customers are more likely to interact with an area code they recognize.
- Receive calls from anywhere in the world with local and international call forwarding.
- You can set your local number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you maximum control over your settings and analytics.
- Use unlimited teleconferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up extended call recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI provisions local Australia numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers on 3 continents to ensure maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Virtual numbers from AVOXI include 20+ Cloud PBX features like time-of-day routing, global teleconferencing, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Service Instead?
Australia Virtual Phone Numbers Include 20+ Business Features
When you purchase local phone numbers in Australia, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based business phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing Cloud PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Get an Australia Virtual Number Today
You can set up a Hong Kong local number for as little as $4.49 per month. Plans with 430 minutes of talk time included start as low as $7.99 per month. Pricing per-minute depends on which package you choose. Average per-minute rates range from $0.01 - $0.03. If you expect large call volumes or do not know how many minutes to expect, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist for additional discounts and custom pricing plans.
How Much Does a Local Australian Phone Number Cost?
You can set up an Australia local number for as little as $4.49 per month. Bundled plans with 430 minutes of inbound minutes included start as low as $7.99 per month. Pricing per-minute depends on which package you choose. Average call charges range from $0.01 - $0.03 per-minute. If you expect large call volumes or do not know how many minutes to expect, please reach out for additional discounts and custom pricing plans.
Set up your virtual numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Australia: 1 800 834558
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
Hong Kong: +852 30114974
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Analog Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a worldwide leader in local and international business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, our reliable VoIP network handles 40,000+ minutes of calls for companies in over 50 countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Enjoy maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized VoIP network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
- Expert Support: With locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong, experienced technical support is available anytime you may need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Local Australia Virtual Numbers Available from Every Major City
AVOXI provides local phone numbers from every major city in Australia. Popular city dial-codes include:
- Sydney (028/029)
- Adelaide (087)
- Brisbane (073)
- Perth (086)
- Melbourne (038/039)
Interested in learning more about local numbers in Australia?
Talk to an AVOXI specialist today and learn more about virtual number service in Hong Kong or around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions About HK Virtual Phone Numbers
How long does it take to set up a virtual number in Hong Kong?
AVOXI provides toll free and local Australia numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your local number is activated the following business day.
I already have a Hong Kong phone number for business but would like to save money or use AVOXI's VoIP service. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP features with an existing business number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Porting Hong Kong phone numbers is a simple process. Learn more about porting your toll free or local phone numbers.
What does my Australia number look like?
Australia's international dialing code is +61. local phone numbers with the national area code 3. Hong Kong toll free numbers begin with the 800-prefix.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a local number in Hong Kong? What about toll free numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements to get a toll free number in Hong Kong. If you would like to purchase Hong Kong local numbers, you will need to provide a copy of your ID or company registration.