Grow Your Business with Philippines Virtual Numbers
Philippines virtual numbers help you gain credibility with prospects and customers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local virtual Philippines phone numbers at highly competitive rates. When you get a Philippines virtual phone number, AVOXI includes 40+ VoIP features like advanced call routing, IVR, custom caller ID, and much more. When you set up virtual phone numbers in the Philippines, you establish a presence in the world's largest call center country.
Benefits of Getting a Philippines Virtual Number
A cost-effective alternative to traditional telephony, Philippines virtual phone numbers provide a range of VoIP business features, including:
- Forward calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of where you are.
- Create a professional appearance from the Philippines.
- No hardware required.
- Save on Philippines call costs with AVOXI’s low global rates.
- Start using your Philippines business number in under 48 hours.
- Get call logs and analytics through AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- Use 40+ VoIP business features with your Philippines virtual number, including virtual call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR service, call groups, and more!
How Much Do Local Philippines Virtual Numbers Cost?
AVOXI offers virtual business numbers at globally competitive rates. Per-minute call charges for local phone numbers start at $0.18. Monthly subscription fees are as low as $18. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect each month, should reach out to AVOXI for a custom quote.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Services Instead?
Local Philippines Virtual Numbers Available in Every Major City
Want to Learn More About Getting Philippines Virtual Numbers?
How to Buy a Philippines Phone Number
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up virtual phone numbers in the Philippines. To get a Philippines phone number today:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about virtual number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose a Philippines virtual number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. If you don’t see the Philippines phone number you need? Just let us know and we will order it for you!
Get 40+ Business VoIP Features When You Buy a Philippines Phone Number
AVOXI includes more than 40 business phone features when you get a Philippines virtual phone number. Manage your phone numbers and their settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly customize call forwarding rules, view call analytics, provision new numbers for your business, and much more.
Why Businesses Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized worldwide network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct partnerships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get Philippines virtual numbers?
AVOXI provisions Philippines virtual numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your virtual Philippines phone number is activated the following day.
What area codes are available for my Philippines virtual phone numbers?
The Philippines’ international dialing code is +63. Your numbers prefix will be determined by the city in which it is provisioned from. Toll free numbers in the Philippines are distinguished by a 1800 prefix and are also available from AVOXI.
What do I need to set up local Philippines phone numbers for business?
There are no documentation requirements to obtain local Philippines virtual numbers.
I already have a Philippines phone number but want to lower my call rates with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your rates or use our business features with an existing phone number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting Philippines toll free numbers is a simple process. Local Philippines phone numbers may be ported in some cases. Learn more about porting your existing toll free or local Philippines phone numbers here.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to virtual phone numbers in the Philippines and around the world, popular business phone services from AVOXI include:
- Virtual Call Centers
- Cloud PBX (VoIP Phone System)
- SIP Trunking
- International Toll Free Numbers (800 Numbers)