Grow Today with a Philippines Virtual Phone Number
Philippines virtual phone numbers help you establish local presence with international reachability in the Philippines. AVOXI offers toll free and local Philippines virtual numbers at highly competitive rates. Your Philippine local number comes with over 20 VoIP PBX features, including worldwide call forwarding, hosted call recording, teleconferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your new business number for 30 days risk-free. When you get a virtual phone number in the Philippines, you instantly establish a local presence in the world's top contact center country.
Benefits of Getting a Philippines Virtual Number
A cost-effective alternative to traditional telephony, Philippines virtual phone numbers provide a range of VoIP business features, including:
- Callers are more likely to interact with a familiar area code.
- Receive calls from anywhere in the world with global call forwarding.
- Use your local number as your custom caller ID for outbound calling.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you maximum control over your service settings and analytics.
- Use unlimited call conferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up extended call recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI activates your local number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers on three continents to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Virtual local numbers from AVOXI include 20+ Cloud PBX features like time of day routing, global call conferencing, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Services Instead?
Get 40+ Business VoIP Features When You Buy a Philippines Phone Number
AVOXI includes more than 40 business phone features when you get a Philippines virtual phone number. Manage your phone numbers and their settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly customize call forwarding rules, view call analytics, provision new numbers for your business, and much more.
How to Set Up a Virtual Local Number in the Philippines
You can set up local numbers today by purchasing your number online or calling us directly. If you would like to request a business phone number or get custom pricing, let us know and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
Buy Local Numbers Online
Activate your toll free number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to ensure your service is set up according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Local Philippines Virtual Numbers Available in Every Major City
Want to Learn More About Getting Philippines Virtual Numbers?
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in the Philippines
International Dial-code: +63
Population: 103+ million
Largest Cities: Quezon City, Manila, Davao City, Caloocan
Key Trade Partners: Japan, USA, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Thailand, Germany
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get Philippines virtual numbers?
AVOXI provisions Philippines virtual numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your virtual Philippines phone number is activated the following day.
What area codes are available for my Philippines virtual phone numbers?
The Philippines’ international dialing code is +63. Your numbers prefix will be determined by the city in which it is provisioned from. Toll free numbers in the Philippines are distinguished by a 1800 prefix and are also available from AVOXI.
What do I need to set up local Philippines phone numbers for business?
There are no documentation requirements to obtain local Philippines virtual numbers.
I already have a Philippines phone number but want to lower my call rates with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your rates or use our business features with an existing phone number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting Philippines toll free numbers is a simple process. Local Philippines phone numbers may be ported in some cases. Learn more about porting your existing toll free or local Philippines phone numbers here.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to virtual phone numbers in the Philippines and around the world, popular business phone services from AVOXI include:
- Virtual Call Centers
- Cloud PBX (VoIP Phone System)
- SIP Trunking
- International Toll Free Numbers (800 Numbers)