Expand Your Reach with Local Virtual Numbers in Brazil
Brazil virtual phone numbers help you establish credibility with prospects and customers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local Australia virtual numbers at globally competitive rates. Australia local numbers come with 20+ business features like time-of-day routing, call recording, conferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your local Australia number for 30 days risk-free. When you get a virtual phone number in Australia, you instantly establish a local presence in one of the world's most dynamic economies.
Business Benefits of Brazil Virtual Numbers
The business benefits of local virtual numbers from AVOXI include:
- Potential customers are more likely to interact with an area code they recognize.
- Receive calls from anywhere in the world with local and international call forwarding.
- You can set your local number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you maximum control over your settings and analytics.
- Use unlimited teleconferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up extended call recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI provisions local Australia numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers on 3 continents to ensure maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Virtual numbers from AVOXI include 20+ Cloud PBX features like time-of-day routing, global teleconferencing, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Service Instead?
Brazil Virtual Phone Numbers Include 20+ Business Features
When you purchase local phone numbers in Brazil, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based business phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing Cloud PBX.
Interested in Seeing More?
How to Buy a Brazil Phone Number Today
You can set up virtual number service today by purchasing a toll free or local number online or calling us directly from any of our international business numbers. If you would like to request a specific phone number or get custom pricing, please contact us or fill out the short custom quote form.
How Much Does a Brazil Virtual Phone Number Cost?
You can set up a Brazil local number for as little as $7.99 per month. Plans with 430 minutes of talk time included start as low as $11.49 per month. Pricing per-minute depends on which package you choose. Average per-minute rates range from $0.01 - $0.04. If you expect large call volumes or do not know how many minutes to expect, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist for additional discounts and custom pricing plans.
Set up your virtual numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
United Kingdom: 0800 652 5029
South Africa: 080 098 1340
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in the Brazil
The United Kingdom commands one of Europe’s most globalized and resilient economies. The country benefits from a well-run financial sector and boasts the world’s fifth-largest economy in terms of nominal GDP. The UK’s top trade partners are the USA, Germany, France, Netherlands, Ireland, and Switzerland. The UK’s top industries include financial and banking services, information technology, construction, and energy production. In fact, the city of London stands as the largest financial center in the world. The UK’s open trade policies and friendly business environment earned it a spot in the top 10 of the Heritage Foundation’s 2018 Index of Economic Freedom.
Interested in learning more about local numbers in Brazil?
Talk to an AVOXI specialist today and learn more about virtual number service in Brazil or around the world
Frequently Asked Questions: Brazil Business Numbers
How long does it take to set up a virtual number in Brazil?
AVOXI provides toll free and local Brazil numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your local number is activated the following business day.
I already have a Brazil phone number for business but would like to save money or use AVOXI's VoIP service. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP features with an existing business number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Porting Brazil phone numbers is a simple process. Learn more about porting your toll free or local phone numbers.
What does my Brazil number look like?
Brazil's international dialing code is +55. Australia toll free numbers begin with the 0800-prefix.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a local number in Brazil? What about toll free numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements to get a local or toll free number in Brazil.
Which cities in Brazil does AVOXI provide virtual local phone numbers from?
AVOXI provides local Brazil virtual numbers from most major cities in the country. Popular dial-codes include:
- Rio de Janeiro (21)
- Sao Paulo (11)
- Belo Horizonte (31)
- Curitiba (41)