Expand Your Business with Local Virtual Numbers in Canada
Canada virtual numbers help you gain credibility with prospects and customers in Canada at a local level. AVOXI offers local Canada virtual numbers from every city, giving you a range of area codes to choose from. Canadian virtual number service includes a range of VoIP business features including call forwarding to any device worldwide. When you get a virtual number in Canada, you instantly establish a local presence in one of the world’s largest economies.
Benefits of Canada Virtual Phone Number Service
Canada virtual numbers are a more cost-effective alternative to traditional phone service and come with a range of business benefits, including:
- Route calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of where you are.
- Create a local, professional appearance within Canada.
- No additional hardware required.
- Save on local and international call forwarding from Canada with AVOXI.
- Activate your Canada virtual number in under 48 hours.
- View call logs and analytics from within AVOXI’s User Interface.
- Get 40+ VoIP business features with your Canadian virtual number, including advanced call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR services, call handling, and more!
How Much Does a Canada Virtual Number Cost?
Setting up a virtual Canada number with AVOXI is simple and affordable. Canada local numbers with 430 minutes included start as low as $7.99 per month. Pay as you go plans start at $4.49 per month. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Services Instead?
How to Buy Canada Phone Numbers for Business
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up Canada virtual phone numbers. To secure a Canadian business number today:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Canada virtual number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI virtual number specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose a Canada virtual number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. Don’t see the number you need? Let us know and we will order it for you!
Enjoy 40+ VoIP Features When You Get Local Canada Virtual Numbers
AVOXI includes more than 40 VoIP phone features with the purchase of a local Canada virtual number. Manage your virtual number settings from AVOXI’s Online Portal. Quickly modify advanced call forwarding rules, download call analytics, provision new numbers for your business, and much more.
Why Companies Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses in around the world for almost 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized global network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa, our experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct relationships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: As an AVOXI customer, you'll be assigned a dedicated account manager that understands your business is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s broad portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions: Canada Virtual Numbers
How long does it take to set up a Canada virtual number?
AVOXI provisions Canada virtual numbers in under 48 hours. Oftentimes, your Canadian virtual number is activated the following business day.
What area codes are available for my virtual phone number in Canada?
AVOXI offers virtual local numbers from every major city in Canada. Like the US, Canada’s international calling code is (+1). Canada toll free numbers begin with the variations of the 1-800 prefix. Popular area codes include:
- British Colombia (778)
- Calgary (5873)
- Edmonton (5874)
- Halifax (902)
- Montreal (514)
- Saskatchewan (306)
- Toronto – Standard (647)
- Toronto – Downtown (416)
- Vancouver (604)
I already have a Canadian phone number but want to lower my rate with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your rates or use our VoIP features with an existing business number, simply port your current number to AVOXI. Porting Canadian business numbers is simple. Learn more about porting your existing toll free or local phone numbers here.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a local Canada virtual number?
There are no special documentation requirements to get Canada virtual numbers for your business.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to virtual numbers in Canada and around the world, popular services from AVOXI include: