Expand Your Business with Local Virtual Numbers in Canada
Canada virtual phone numbers help you establish credibility with callers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local Canada virtual numbers at highly competitive rates. Virtual phone numbers in Canada come with over 20 Cloud PBX features, including call forwarding, call recording, audio conferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your Canada local number for 30 days risk-free. Set up a virtual number today and instantly establish a local presence in one of the world’s top economies.
Benefits of Canada Virtual Phone Number Service
Canada DID numbers are a more cost-effective alternative to traditional phone service and come with a range of business benefits, including:
- Potential customers are more likely to interact with an area code they recognize.
- You can set your local number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- Use unlimited teleconferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up extended call recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI sets up your Canadian virtual numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI hosts data centers on 3 continents to ensure maximum uptime and top call quality.
- Virtual phone numbers from AVOXI include 20+ business features like time-of-day routing, global conferencing, auto attendant and many more at no additional cost!
Get a Free Quote
Need Toll Free Services?
Canada Virtual Phone Numbers Include 20+ Business Features
When you purchase local phone numbers in Canada, you instantly gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based business phone system that allows you leverage to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing Cloud PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Buy a Canada Virtual Phone Number Today
Purchasing virtual Canada phone numbers is quick, easy, and affordable with AVOXI. You can set up local Canada DID numbers today by purchasing a business number online or calling us directly from any of our international numbers. If you would like to a find a specific local number or get custom pricing, let us know today!
How Much Does a Virtual Number in Canada Cost?
Setting up a virtual Canada number with AVOXI is simple and affordable. Canada DID numbers with 430 minutes included start as low as $7.99 per month. Pay as you go plans start at $4.49 per month. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Set up your Canada DID numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
United Kingdom: 0800 652 5029
South Africa: 080 098 1340
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in Canada
International Dial-code: +1
Population: 36+ million
Largest Cities: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Quebec City, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Kitchener.
Key Trade Partners: USA, China, Japan, Mexico, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, UAE, Germany
Major Industries: Chemicals, transportation equipment, minerals, food products, wood and paper, natural gas, petroleum.
Want to learn more about local numbers in Canada or worldwide?
Talk to an AVOXI specialist today and learn more about virtual number services in Canada or around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions: Canadian Virtual Number Service
How long does it take to get a virtual number in Canada?
AVOXI provides Canada toll free numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your 1800 number is activated the following business day.
I already have a Canada DID number but would like to save money with AVOXI's VoIP service. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing Canada business number, simply port your current number to AVOXI.
How are toll free numbers in Canada formatted?
Canada’s international dialing code is +1. US and Canada toll free numbers include seven-digits following the 1800, 888, 877, 866, 855, 844, or 833 number-prefix.
Do I need to provide documentation to get a local DID number in Canada?
There are no special documentation requirements to get Canada toll free numbers or virtual local phone numbers for business.
Which Canadian cities does AVOXI provide virtual local numbers in?
Popular city codes in Canada include:
- British Colombia (778)
- Calgary (5873)
- Edmonton (5874)
- Halifax (902)
- Montreal (514)
- Saskatchewan (306)
- Toronto – Standard (647)
- Toronto – Downtown (416)
- Vancouver (604)