Expand with Virtual Phone Numbers in Croatia
Virtual phone numbers in Croatia help you establish credibility callers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local Croatia virtual numbers at globally competitive rates. Virtual local number service comes with over 40 VoIP features like hosted call recording, worldwide call forwarding, IVR, and many more. By setting up local Croatia virtual numbers for business, you immediately establish a local presence in one of Europe's top tourist destinations.
Business Benefits of Getting Croatia Virtual Numbers
A more cost-effective alternative to traditional telephone service, virtual phone numbers in Croatia include a wide range of business benefits, such as:
- Forward phone calls to your office or mobile, no matter where you are.
- Establish a professional appearance to callers in Croatia
- No hardware requirements.
- Reduced Croatia call costs with low rates from AVOXI.
- Activate your Croatia business number in under 48 hours.
- View or download call logs and analytics from AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- Get 40+ VoIP PBX features included your virtual number, including advanced call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR, call handling, and more!
Doing Business in Croatia
Croatia is an Eastern European country, bordered by Bosnia, Hungary and Montenegro that boasts the longest coast line on the Adriatic Sea. Its capital city, Zagreb is the largest city in Croatia with over one million people. Croatia has a service based economy, with construction, petrochemicals, food processing and shipbuilding accounting for two-thirds of its GDP. Its tourism industry is also a major source of income with a record high of seventeen million foreign visitors in 2017. Ranked 84th in the world by GDP, Croatia is one of the strongest economies in European Union.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Service Instead?
Local Virtual Numbers in Croatia Available from Every Major City
AVOXI provides virtual numbers from most cities in Croatia and 120+ countries around the world. Popular virtual number codes in Croatia include:
Split | Zadar | Dubrovnik | Zagreb | VoIP National
Want to Learn More About Croatia Virtual Number Service?
How to Buy a Croatia Phone Number
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up virtual numbers in Croatia. To get a Croatia virtual phone number today:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Croatia virtual number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI virtual number specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose a Croatia virtual phone number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. If you don’t see the virtual number you need, let us know and we will order it for you!
How Much Does a Croatia Virtual Phone Number Cost?
AVOXI provides Croatia virtual phone numbers at highly competitive rates. Croatia virtual number packages with 430 minutes of talk time included start at $11.49 per month. You may set up a pay-as-you-go plan for as little as $7.49 per month. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
40+ VoIP PBX Features Included with Virtual Numbers in Croatia
AVOXI includes Cloud PBX software with your virtual numbers in Croatia. Manage your VoIP PBX service settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly update call forwarding rules, view call analytics, set up new numbers for your business, and enjoy 40+ other VoIP features.
Why Businesses Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized worldwide network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, Caribbean, Asia, Latin America and Africa, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct partnerships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions: Croatia Virtual Numbers
Does AVOXI offer toll free numbers in Croatia?
Yes, AVOXI provides NZ toll free number service. New Zealand toll free numbers are identified by the 8009 dial-prefix.
How long does it take to get a Croatia virtual number?
AVOXI provisions Croatia virtual phone numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your Croatia virtual number is active the following business day.
What area codes are available with my virtual local numbers in Croatia?
Croatia's international dialing code is +385. AVOXI provides virtual office numbers from most cities in Croatia, including:
- Split (21)
- Zadar (23)
- Dubrovnik (20)
- Zagreb (1)
What do I need to set up a virtual number in Croatia?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase toll free numbers in Croatia. Local virtual numbers require a copy of your business registration and personal ID of a responsible person at the business.
I already have a Croatia phone number but want to lower my rates with AVOXI. What can I do?
To cut call costs or use our VoIP PBX services with an existing Croatia phone number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting Croatia virtual numbers is a simple process. Learn more about porting your existing business numbers here.