Increase Your Business Reach with France Virtual Numbers
France virtual phone numbers help you gain credibility with prospects and customers at a local level. AVOXI offers local DID and toll free France virtual numbers at highly competitive rates. Virtual number service from AVOXI comes with over 40 VoIP business features, including call forwarding to any device worldwide. By setting up virtual phone numbers in France, you instantly establish a local presence in this highly diversified European economy.
Business Benefits of France Virtual Number Service
A cost-effective alternative to traditional telephony, France virtual number service offers a wide range of business features, including:
- Route calls to your business or mobile device, regardless of where you are.
- Create a local, professional appearance in France.
- No additional hardware needed.
- Save on local and international call forwarding from France with AVOXI's low rates.
- Activate your French business number in under 48 hours.
- View call analytics from within AVOXI’s User Interface.
- Get 40+ VoIP business features with your virtual France number, including virtual call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR services, call handling, and more!
How Much Do France Virtual Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes setting up French phone numbers for business simple and cost effective. Local France virtual numbers with 430 minutes of talk time included start as low as $7.99 per month. Pay as you go plans start at $4.49 per month. Average per-minute charges vary by call volume and can go as low as $0.01 per minute. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Services Instead?
France Virtual Phone Numbers Available from Every Major City
Want to Learn More About Virtual Number Service in France?
How to Get a French Phone Number for Business
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up France virtual phone numbers. To secure a business number in France:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about virtual number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI virtual number specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose a France virtual number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. Don’t see the number you need? Let us know and we will order it for you!
Get 40+ VoIP Features When You Purchase a France Virtual Number
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP phone features with the purchase of virtual France phone numbers. Manage your virtual number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly modify call forwarding rules, download call analytics, set up new numbers for your business, and much more.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions: France Virtual Numbers
How long does it take to set up a virtual business number in France?
AVOXI provisions France virtual numbers in under 48 hours. Oftentimes, your business number is activated the following day.
I already have a French phone number but would like to save money or use AVOXI's VoIP service. What can I do?
To reduce your rates or use our VoIP features with an existing business number, simply port your current number to AVOXI. Porting French business numbers is a simple process. Learn more about porting your existing local or toll free numbers here.
Can customers call 1800 numbers toll free from Mexico?
Callers in Mexico can call your US / Canada toll free number by dialing “001” followed by the 1800 number. However, these calls will not be toll free for the caller. In order for callers in Mexico to reach you toll free, you will need a Mexico toll free number.
What area codes are available for my France virtual phone numbers?
France’s international number code is +33, and AVOXI offers local phone numbers from every major city in France. Toll free numbers in France are distinguished by the 0800 prefix and are also available from AVOXI.
What do I need to set up a local phone number in France?
Securing a local phone number in France requires you to provide proof of address for the city in which you want a virtual number. Providing a utility bill addressed to you or your business satisfies the proof of address requirement. There are no documents required to set up France toll free numbers.
Can I look up 1800 number availability?
You may check 1800 number availability in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often carries more business numbers in inventory than what the Shopping Cart displays. In addition, new Canada toll free numbers can be secured quickly at your request. If you do not see the business number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.