Expand Your Business with Virtual Phone Numbers in Ireland
Virtual phone numbers in Ireland help you establish credibility with new and existing customers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local Ireland virtual numbers at highly competitive rates. VoIP number service comes with over 40 business features, including hosted call recording and forwarding to any device worldwide. By setting up Ireland virtual numbers for business, you immediately establish a local presence one of the world’s most dynamic, business-friendly economies.
Business Benefits of Ireland Virtual Number Service
A more cost-effective alternative to traditional telephone service, Ireland virtual phone numbers include a wide range of business benefits, such as:
- Route phone calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of your location.
- Create a professional, local appearance to callers in Ireland.
- No hardware requirements.
- Reduce call costs from Ireland with low rates from AVOXI.
- Activate your Irish business number in under 48 hours.
- View call logs and analytics from within AVOXI’s Online Portal.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free 1800 Numbers Instead?
Local Virtual Numbers in Ireland Available from Most Cities
AVOXI provides virtual numbers from most cities in Ireland and 120+ countries around the world. Popular city codes in Ireland include:
Dublin | Cork | Galway | Limerick | Waterford | Ireland Toll Free
Want to Learn More About Virtual Number Service in Ireland?
How to Buy Ireland Virtual Numbers
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up virtual phone numbers in Ireland. To secure a Ireland virtual number today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about virtual number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI virtual number specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose an Irish business number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. Don’t see the number you need? Let us know and we will order it for you!
How Much Do Ireland Virtual Phone Numbers Cost?
Setting up Irish phone numbers for business simple and affordable with AVOXI. Virtual local Ireland number packages start at $11.49 (€9.61 EUR) per month with 430 minutes included. Per-minute rates vary by call traffic and average as low as $0.011 (€0.009 EUR) per minute. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Get 40+ Business VoIP Features When You Buy Ireland Virtual Numbers
AVOXI includes VoIP PBX software with your Ireland virtual numbers. Manage your VoIP service settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly update call forwarding rules, view call analytics, set up new numbers for your business, and enjoy 40+ other business features.
Why Businesses Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for nearly 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized worldwide network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, Caribbean, Asia, Latin America and Africa, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct partnerships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get an Ireland virtual number?
AVOXI provisions Ireland virtual phone numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your Irish business number is activated the following day.
What area codes are available for my Ireland virtual phone numbers?
Ireland’s international dialing code is +343. Popular area codes include 1 (Dublin), 91 (Galway), and 21 (Cork), though AVOXI provides local numbers from 52 cities in Ireland. Ireland toll free numbers are identified by a ”1800” prefix. Toll free numbers are also referred to as “freephone” numbers.
What do I need to set up a local phone number in Ireland?
There are no documentation requirements to obtain “non-geo” local numbers in Ireland. Local phone numbers with a city specific area code require a copy of your company registration showing an address in the city of interest. Ireland toll free numbers do not have documentation requirements.
I already have an Irish business number but want to reduce my rates with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your call costs or use AVOXI’s VoIP services with an existing business number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Porting Irish phone numbers is a simple process. Learn more about porting your existing business numbers here.