Italy Virtual Number Services for Business
An Italy virtual phone number helps you establish local recognition with callers around the country. AVOXI offers toll free and local Italy virtual numbers at extremely competitive rates. Virtual phone numbers in Italy include over 20 business features like call forwarding, hosted recording, audio conferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your Italy virtual number for 30 days risk-free. Set up an Italy business number today and instantly establish a local presence in Europe's third-largest economy.
Benefits of Local Italy Numbers
Italian local phone numbers come with a range of business benefits, including:
- Potential callers are more likely to interact with a familiar dial-code.
- Receive calls from anywhere in the world with local and global call forwarding.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you total control over your business number settings and analytics.
- Use your local number as your custom caller ID during outbound calls.
- There are no start-up costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- Use unlimited call teleconferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up an extended recording plan or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI activates your local number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers on 3 continents to guarantee top call quality and maximum uptime around the world.
- Virtual numbers from AVOXI include 20+ Cloud PBX features like time of day routing, global call conferencing, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Service?
Your Italy Virtual Phone Number Includes 20+ Business Features
When you set up local phone numbers in Italy, you instantly gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based business phone system that allows you leverage to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing Cloud PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Get a Virtual Number in Italy
You can set up virtual number service today by purchasing a toll free or local number online or calling us directly from any of our international business numbers. If you would like to request a specific phone number or get custom pricing, please contact us or fill out the short custom quote form.
How Much Do Italy Local Numbers Cost?
You can set up an Italy local number for as little as $4.49 per month. Plans with 430 minutes of talk time included start as low as $7.99 per month. If you expect large call volumes or do not know how many minutes to expect, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist for additional discounts and custom business phone number pricing plans.
Set up your virtual phone numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a worldwide leader in local and international business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, our reliable VoIP network handles 40,000+ minutes of calls for companies in over 50 countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Enjoy maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized VoIP network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
- Expert Support: With locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong, experienced technical support is available anytime you may need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Italy's International Dialing Code: +39
Population: 60+ million
Largest Cities: Rome, Milan, Naples, Turin, Palermo, Genoa
Key Industries: Tourism, machinery, iron and steel, chemicals, food processing, textiles, motor vehicles, clothing and footwear
Top Trade Partners: China, Germany, France, the UK, and the USA
Want to learn more about local virtual numbers in Italy or worldwide?
Talk to an AVOXI specialist today and learn more about virtual number service in Italy or around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Phone Numbers in Italy
I already have an Italian business number but would like to lower costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To use our forwarding rates or features with an existing number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Learn more about porting your local numbers.
How long does it take to set up a virtual number in Italy?
AVOXI provides toll free and local Italy numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your Italian business number is activated the following business day.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a local number in Italy?
There are no documentation requirements to set up toll free numbers in Italy. If you would like to purchase a city-specific local number, you may need to provide a copy of your ID or company registration.
What does my Italy local number look like?
AVOXI provides local virtual numbers from every major city in Italy. Popular area-codes include:
- Rome (30)
- Milan (69)
- Naples (40)
- Palermo (89)
- Genao (10)
- Venice (41)
- Siena (577)