Grow Your Business with Japan Virtual Phone Numbers
Virtual phone numbers in Japan help you establish credibility with new and existing customers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local Japan virtual numbers at highly competitive rates. VoIP number service comes with over 40 business features, including hosted call recording and forwarding to any device worldwide. By setting up virtual phone numbers in Japan, you instantly establish a local presence in the world’s third-largest economy.
Business Benefits of Japan Virtual Numbers
A more affordable alternative to traditional telephony, Japan virtual phone numbers provide a wide range of business features, including:
- Forward calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of your location.
- Create a professional, local appearance to callers in Japan.
- No additional hardware required.
- Reduce call costs from Japan with low rates from AVOXI.
- Activate your Japan virtual number in under 48 hours.
- View call logs and analytics from within AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- Get 40+ VoIP PBX features included your Japan virtual phone number, including advanced call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR, call handling, and more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Service Instead?
How to Buy a Japan Virtual Number
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up virtual phone numbers in Japan. To secure a Japan virtual number for business:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about virtual number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI virtual number specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose a Japanese virtual number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. If you don’t see the number you need just let us know and we will order it for you!
How Much Do Japan Virtual Numbers Cost?
Getting Japan virtual phone numbers for your business is simple and affordable with AVOXI. Local phone number packages in Japan start at $7.99 per month with 430 minutes included. Pay-per-minute plans start at $4.49 per month. Per-minute rates can average as low as $0.011 per minute. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Get 40+ Business VoIP Features When You Buy Japan Virtual Numbers
AVOXI includes 40+ VoIP phone features with the purchase of virtual numbers in Japan. Manage your VoIP service settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly modify call forwarding rules, download call analytics, set up new numbers for your business, and more.
Why Businesses Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized worldwide network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, Caribbean, Asia, Latin America and Africa, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct partnerships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a Japan virtual number?
AVOXI provisions Japan virtual phone numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your virtual Japanese business number is activated the following day.
What area codes are available for my Japan virtual phone numbers?
Japan’s international dialing code is +81. Common area codes include 3 (Tokyo), 6 (Osaka), and Yokohama (45). International toll free numbers in Japan are identified by the “0120” or “0800” prefixes. Toll free numbers are also referred to as “free dial” numbers.
What do I need to set up a local phone number in Japan?
There are currently no documentation requirements to obtain local or toll free virtual numbers in Japan.
I already have a Japanese phone number but want to lower my rates with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your call rates or use our VoIP service features with an existing business number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Porting Japanese free dial numbers is a simple process, and local numbers can be ported on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about porting your existing Japanese phone numbers here.