Japan Virtual Numbers for Business
A Japan virtual number is a toll free or local Japanese phone number used to forward calls to any line you want. Also known as Japan DID numbers, a Japan virtual phone number from AVOXI includes 20+ business features like IVR (virtual attendant), call conferencing, and call forwarding to any device worldwide at no additional cost. There are no minimum contracts or setup fees. In addition, you can try your Japanese virtual number for 30 days risk-free. Get a Japanse phone number today and establish a presence in the world's third-largest economy.
Business Benefits of Japan DID Numbers
A more affordable alternative to traditional telephony, Japan virtual phone numbers provide a wide range of business features, including:
- Forward calls to any location worldwide, regardless of your location.
- Japan DID numbers include outbound calling with custom caller ID.
- Create a professional, local appearance to callers in Japan.
- There are no cancellation fees, setup fees, or minimum contracts with AVOXI.
- Activate your Japan virtual number in less than 24 - 48 hours.
- View call logs and analytics from within AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- Set up extended recording plans or simply enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- Enjoy 20+ cloud features included Japan virtual number at no additional cost.
- Data centers in Hong Kong, Africa, and the USA ensure you get superior call quality and maximum uptime no matter where you are.
- Try your Japan virtual number service for 30 days risk-free!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free?
Japan Virtual Phone Numbers Include 20+ Business Features
When you purchase virtual numbers in Japan, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing More?
How to Get a Japan Virtual Number Today
Setting of virtual phone numbers in Japan is simple and affordable with AVOXI. You can purchase a business number online or set up service when you call us directly from any of our global business numbers. If you would like help finding a specific number or get custom pricing, let us know!
How Much Does a Virtual Japan Phone Number Cost?
Japan DID number packages start at just $4.49 per month. Inbound call rates vary by package and range from $0.008 - $0.03 per minute. All plans include advanced call forwarding, 15 days call recording, virtual attendant and many more features at no extra cost. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Buy Japanese phone numbers online. Afterward, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to ensure your settings are working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a worldwide leader in local and international business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, our reliable VoIP network handles 40,000+ minutes of calls for companies in over 50 countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in Japan
International Dial-code: +81
Population: 127+ million
Largest Cities: Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Kobe, Kyoto, Sendai.
Key Trade Partners: USA, China, Australia, South Korea, European Union.
Primary Industries: Motor vehicles, electronic equipment, machine tools, steel, metals, ships, chemicals, textiles, processed foods.
Get Local Japan DID Numbers from Most Major Cities
Want to Learn More About Virtual Number Service in Japan?
Frequently Asked Questions About Japan DID Numbers
How long does it take to set up a Japan virtual number?
AVOXI provides toll free and local Japan DID numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your Japan virtual number is activated the following business day.
What does my virtual Japan number look like?
Japan’s international dialing code is +81. Toll free numbers in Japan come with many different prefixes, although AVOXI recommends 0120 numbers for business. 0120 numbers are followed by six-digits, while most other free call numbers include seven.
Which cities does AVOXI offer local numbers in?
AVOXI can provide virtual local numbers from most cities in Japan. Popular area codes include:
- Tokyo (3)
- Osaka (6)
- Yokohoma (45)
I already have a Japanese virtual phone number, but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services your current numbers, simply port your Japanese business number to AVOXI. Learn more about porting your existing numbers.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a local virtual number in Japan?
You are not required to provide special documentation to obtain toll free or local numbers in Japan.