Grow Your Business with Japan Virtual Phone Numbers
A Japan virtual phone number is a digital business line that helps you establish credibility with new and existing customers at a local level. Japan virtual numbers from AVOXI include 20+ business features like IVR, conferencing, and call forwarding to any device worldwide at no additional cost. With AVOXI, you get highly competitive call rates worldwide and you do not have to sign a minimum contract or pay any setup fees. In addition, you can try your Japanese virtual number for 30 days risk-free. When you set up Ireland virtual numbers for business, you immediately establish a local presence in the world's third-largest economy.
Benefits of Japan Virtual Numbers for Business
A more affordable alternative to traditional telephony, Japan virtual phone numbers provide a wide range of business features, including:
- Forward calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of your location.
- Outbound calling with custom caller ID is automatically included.
- Create a professional, local appearance to callers in Japan.
- There are no cancellation fees, setup fees, or minimum contracts with AVOXI.
- Reduce call costs from Japan with low rates from AVOXI.
- Activate your Japan virtual number in less than 24 - 48 hours.
- View call logs and analytics from within AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- Set up extended recording plans or simply enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- Enjoy 20+ cloud features included Japan virtual number at no additional cost.
- Data centers in Hong Kong, Africa, and the USA ensure you get superior call quality and maximum uptime no matter where you are.
- Try your service 30 days risk-free!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Numbers?
Japan Virtual Phone Numbers Include 20+ Business Features
When you purchase virtual numbers in Japan, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing More?
How to Get a Japan Virtual Number Today
Setting of virtual phone numbers in Japan is simple and affordable with AVOXI. You can purchase a business number online or set up service when you call us directly from any of our global business numbers. If you would like help finding a specific number or get custom pricing, let us know!
How Much Does a Virtual Japan Phone Number Cost?
Japan virtual number packages start at $7.99 per month with 430 minutes included. Pay-per-minute plans start at $4.49 per month. Per-minute rates can average as low as $0.013 per minute. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Set up your Japanese phone numbers online. Afterward, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to ensure your settings are working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a worldwide leader in local and international business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, our reliable VoIP network handles 40,000+ minutes of calls for companies in over 50 countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in Japan
International Dial-code: +81
Population: 127+ million
Largest Cities: Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Kobe, Kyoto, Sendai.
Key Trade Partners: USA, China, Australia, South Korea, European Union.
Primary Industries: Motor vehicles, electronic equipment, machine tools, steel, metals, ships, chemicals, textiles, processed foods.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up a Japan virtual number?
AVOXI provisions Japan toll free numbers and local phone numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your free call number is activated the following business day.
What does my virtual Japan number look like?
Japan’s international dialing code is +81. Toll free numbers in Japan come with many different prefixes, although AVOXI recommends 0120 numbers for business. 0120 numbers are followed by six-digits, while most other free call numbers include seven.
Which cities does AVOXI offer local numbers in?
AVOXI can provide virtual local numbers from most cities in Japan. Popular area codes include:
- Tokyo (3)
- Osaka (6)
- Yokohoma (45)
I already have a virtual phone number in Japan, but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services your current numbers, simply port your Japanese business number to AVOXI. Learn more about porting your existing numbers here.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a local virtual number in Japan?
You are not required to provide special documentation to obtain toll free or local numbers in Japan.