Expand Today with a Malaysia Virtual Number
A Malaysia DID number is a local Malaysian virtual number that allows you to forward calls anywhere and establish credibility with customers at a local level. Malaysia virtual phone numbers come with 20+ VoIP features like time-of-day routing, call recording, global conferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your local Malaysia number for 30 days risk-free. Get a Malaysia phone number today and instantly establish a local presence in on of Southeast Asia's most promising economies.
Benefits of Malaysia DID Numbers for Business
The business benefits of toll free and local Malaysia DID numbers from AVOXI include:
- Potential customers are more likely to interact with an area code they recognize.
- Forward calls to made to your Malaysia DID number to any device worldwide.
- Use toll free or local Malaysia DID numbers as your custom caller ID for outbound calls.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you maximum control over your settings and analytics.
- Use unlimited teleconferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up extended call recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI maintains data centers on 3 continents to ensure maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Malaysia DID numbers from AVOXI include 20+ features like time-of-day routing, IVR, voicemail services and many more at no extra cost! Try 30 days risk-free.
Get a Free Quote
Get Malaysia Phone Numbers with 20+ Features at No Extra Cost
When you get a toll free or local Malaysia DID number, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based business phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing Cloud PBX.
Interested in Seeing More?
How to Get a Malaysian Phone Number Today
Purchasing virtual Malaysia numbers is quick, easy, and affordable with AVOXI. You can set up Malaysia telephone numbers today by purchasing numbers online or calling us directly from any of our global business numbers. If you would like to find a specific phone number or get custom pricing, let us know today!
How Much Do Malaysian DID Numbers Cost?
You can get local Malaysian phone numbers for as little as $11.49 per month and toll free DID numbers for just $7.99 per month. Pricing per-minute depends on your plan. Average call charges range from $0.01 - $0.04 per-minute. If you expect large call volumes or do not know how many minutes to expect, contact us for custom pricing plans.
Set up your DID numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
United Kingdom: 0800 652 5029
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 120+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Business in Malaysia
Malaysia has benefitted greatly from the adoption of more business-friendly policies over the last 20 years. The country commands newly-industrialized market economy and boasts one of the most productive labor forces in the region. Malaysia's key trade partners include China, Singapore, Japan, the USA, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Australia. Manufacturing accounts for over 40% of Malaysia's GDP, though the country has been working towards a more diverse economy.
Have Questions About Getting a Malaysian Phone Number?
Contact us today to learn about Malaysia DID numbers in Malaysia.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a Malaysia phone number?
AVOXI provisions toll free and local Malaysian telephone numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your Malaysian phone number is active the following business day.
What does my Malaysia DID number look like?
Malaysia’s international dial code is +60. Local Malaysian DID numbers have dial-codes between 03 and 07 followed by eight digits. Malaysia VoIP numbers have 015 prefixes followed by seven digits. Malaysia's toll free number format is: 1800-xxx-xxx.
I already have a Malaysian phone number but would like to save money or use AVOXI's VoIP service. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP features with an existing business number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI.