Grow Your Business with Malaysia Virtual Phone Numbers
Malaysia virtual phone numbers help you gain credibility with prospects and customers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local virtual Malaysia numbers at highly competitive rates. Virtual number service in Malaysia comes with over 40 VoIP business features, including call forwarding to any device worldwide. By setting up virtual phone numbers in Malaysia, you instantly establish a local presence in this large, pro-business economy.
Benefits of Malaysia Virtual Numbers
A cost-effective alternative to traditional telephony, Malaysia virtual phone numbers provide a range of VoIP business features, including:
- Forward calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of where you are.
- Create a local, professional appearance in Malaysia.
- No hardware required.
- Save on Malaysian call costs with low global rates from AVOXI.
- Activate your business number in under 48 hours.
- View call logs and analytics from within AVOXI’s User Interface.
- Get 40+ VoIP business features with your Malaysia virtual number, including advanced call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR services, call groups, and more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Services Instead?
Toll Free and Local Malaysia Virtual Phone Numbers Available
Want to Learn More About Virtual Number Service in Asia?
How to Buy a Malaysia Virtual Number
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up Malaysia virtual phone numbers. To secure a business number in Malaysia:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about virtual number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI virtual number specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose a Malaysia virtual number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. Don’t see the number you need? Let us know and we will order it for you!
How Much Do Malaysia Virtual Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes setting up virtual Malaysia numbers for business simple and cost effective. Local Malaysia numbers with 430 minutes of talk time included start as low as $14.99 per month. Pay as you go plans start at $11.49 per month. Average per-minute charges vary by call volume and can go as low as $0.011 per minute. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect each month, should reach out to AVOXI for a custom quote.
Get 40+ VoIP Features When You Get Malaysia Virtual Phone Numbers
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP phone features when you get Malaysia virtual numbers. You can manage your virtual number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Easily modify call forwarding rules, download call analytics, set up new numbers for your business, and much more.
Why Global Companies Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses in around the world for almost 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized global network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa, our experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct relationships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: As an AVOXI customer, you'll be assigned a dedicated account manager that understands your business is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s broad portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up a Malaysia virtual number?
AVOXI provisions virtual numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your Malaysia business number is activated the following day.
What area codes are available for my Malaysia virtual phone number?
Malaysia’s international dialing code is +60. AVOXI offers virtual local numbers from Kuala Lumpur, which have the area code "3". Toll free numbers in Malaysia are distinguished by a 1800 prefix and are also available from AVOXI.
What do I need to get a local phone number in Malaysia?
Malaysia virtual local numbers require either a copy of your ID or company registration. You will also need two utility bills (or something similar) as proof of address. AVOXI also provides virtual toll free numbers in Malaysia, which do not have documentation requirements.
I already have a Malaysian phone number but want to lower my call charges with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your rates or use our business features with an existing phone number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting Malaysia toll free numbers is a simple process. Malaysia local numbers may be ported in some cases. Learn more about porting your existing toll free or local business numbers here.