Get Connected With a New Zealand Virtual Phone Number
A New Zealand virtual number is a toll free or local number used to forward calls to your business location. Also known as NZ VoIP numbers, your New Zealand virtual phone number from AVOXI includes 20+ business features like worldwide call forwarding, call recording, conferencing, IVR and many more at no extra cost. There are no setup costs or cancellation fees, and you can try your NZ virtual phone numbers for 30 days risk-free. Get a New Zealand phone number today and connect to one of the world's most business-friendly economies.
Business Benefits of New Zealand Virtual Numbers
New Zealand virtual numbers include a wide range of business benefits, including:
- Callers are more likely to interact with a familiar area code.
- Route calls from your NZ virtual number to one or more devices in any location worldwide.
- Use your NZ virtual phone number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- Get unlimited teleconferencing rooms with dedicated dial-in numbers.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or get an extended plan.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI activates New Zealand virtual numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers around the world to guarantee maximum uptime and top call quality no matter where you are.
- Your New Zealand virtual phone number from AVOXI include 20+ virtual office features like time of day routing, IVR, voicemail and many more! Try 30 days risk-free.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Service Instead?
New Zealand Virtual Office Numbers Include 20+ Business Features
When you purchase a New Zealand phone number for business, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing More?
How to Get a New Zealand Virtual Number Today
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get virtual numbers in New Zealand. You can set up VoIP service today by purchasing a virtual number online or calling us directly from any of our global business numbers. If you would like to request a specific phone number or get custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Does a NZ Virtual Phone Number Cost?
You can set up New Zealand virtual numbers for as little as $7.99 per month.Pricing per-minute depends on which package you choose. Average call charges range from $0.01 - $0.035 per-minute. If you expect large call volumes or do not know how many minutes to expect, please reach out for additional discounts and custom pricing plans.
Set up your virtual numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
United Kingdom: 0800 652 5029
South Africa: 080 098 1340
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in New Zealand
New Zealand is an island country located in the South Pacific Ocean that neighbors Australia. The country has a globalized economy which is ranked 53rd in the world. New Zealand economy benefits from its international trade sector, with its top trade partners being Australia, the European Union, China, Japan, Canada and the United States. Its major industry sectors include agriculture and tourism.
Local Virtual Numbers in New Zealand from Every Major City
AVOXI provides virtual numbers from most cities in New Zealand and 140+ countries around the world. Popular virtual number codes in New Zealand include:
Auckland | Wellington | Christchurch
Want to Learn More About a New Zealand Virtual Office?
Frequently Asked Questions: Zew Zealand Virtual Phone Numbers
How long does it take to get a NZ virtual number?
AVOXI provisions NZ virtual phone numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your New Zealand virtual office is active the following business day.
I already have a New Zealand phone number but want to lower my rates with AVOXI. What can I do?
To cut call costs or use our Cloud PBX services with an existing phone number, simply port your current New Zealand virtual number to AVOXI. Porting NZ virtual numbers is a simple process. Learn more about porting your existing business numbers here.
Does AVOXI offer toll free numbers in New Zealand?
Yes, AVOXI provides NZ toll free service. New Zealand toll free numbers are identified by the 0800 dial-prefix.
What do I need to set up a virtual office in New Zealand?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase toll free or local virtual numbers in New Zealand. All AVOXI numbers include virtual office features, including the AVOXI Core Cloud PBX.