Venezuela Virtual Number Services
Venezuela virtual phone numbers help you establish credibility with callers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local Venezuela virtual numbers at highly competitive rates. Virtual phone numbers in Venezuela come with over 20 Cloud PBX features, including call forwarding, call recording, audio conferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your Venezuela local number for 30 days risk-free. Set up a virtual number today and instantly establish a local presence in the economy of one of the top oil-
Benefits of a Local Venzuela Number for Business
Venezuela local numbers include a wide range of business benefits, such as:
- Potential customers are more likely to interact with a familiar area code.
- Receive calls from anywhere in the world with local and international call forwarding.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you maximum control over your settings and analytics.
- Use your local number as your custom caller ID during outbound calls.
- There are no start-up costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- Use unlimited call teleconferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up an extended recording plan or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI activates your local number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers on 3 continents to guarantee top call quality and maximum uptime around the world.
- Virtual numbers from AVOXI include 20+ Cloud PBX features like time of day routing, global call conferencing, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Service?
Venezuela Virtual Phone Numbers Include 20+ Business Features
When you purchase local phone numbers in Venezuela, you instantly gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based business phone system that allows you leverage to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing Cloud PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Get a Local Venezuela Phone Number for Business
You can set up virtual number service today by purchasing a toll free or local number online or calling us directly from any of our international business numbers. If you would like to request a specific phone number or get custom pricing, please contact us or fill out the short custom quote form.
How Much Do Venezuela Virtual Numbers Cost?
You can set up a Venezuela local number for as little as $43.99 per month. Plans with 115 minutes of talk time included start as low as $61.99 per month. Pricing per-minute depends on which package you choose. Average per-minute rates range from $0.191- $0.239. If you expect large call volumes or do not know how many minutes to expect, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist for additional discounts and custom pricing plans.
Set up your virtual numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a worldwide leader in local and international business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, our reliable VoIP network handles 40,000+ minutes of calls for companies in over 50 countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Enjoy maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized VoIP network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
- Expert Support: With locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong, experienced technical support is available anytime you may need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Germany International Dialing Code: +58
Population: 31+ million
Largest Cities: Caracas, Maracaibo, Valencia, Barquisimeto
Key Industries: Petroleum, Iron, Agriculture, Banking, Tourism, Fishing, and Insurance.
Top Trade Partners: United States, Colombia, China, and Brazil.
Want to learn more about local numbers in Venezuela or worldwide?
Talk to an AVOXI specialist today and learn more about virtual number service in Venezuela or around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up a virtual number in Venezuela?
AVOXI provides toll free and local Venezuela numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your Venezuelan phone number is activated the following business day.
I already have a Venezuela phone number for business but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP features with an existing business number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Porting Venezuela phone numbers is a simple process. Learn more about porting your toll free or local phone numbers.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a local number in Venezuela?
There are no special documentation requirements to get a toll free number in Venezuela. If you would like to purchase Venezuela local numbers, you may need to provide a copy of your ID or company registration.
What area are codes available for my Venezuela phone numbers?
Venezuela's international dialing code is +58. AVOXI provides local phone numbers for every major city in Germany. Popular area-codes include:
- Barquisimeto (251)
- Caracas (212)
- Maracaibo (261)
- Puerto La Cruz (281)