Product Owner - Contact Center
The AVOXI team is building products that make business communications simple and smart. We are re-imagining how teams communicate and engage with their customers. We are obsessive about customer happiness. We work together as thinkers, builders, problem-solvers and doers to build products that we are all proud of.
We are looking for superstars to join us on this adventure we call working at AVOXI. Read on and see if this is a challenge that excites you. We are currently looking for an amazing Product Owner to join our team.
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for building a Contact Center features that enable businesses to better engage with their customers. This includes:
- Defining strategic initiatives and position them with executives
- Drive the roadmap for AVOXI's contact center product
- Drive daily stand-ups with engineering and work with them on continuous delivery
- Turn business requirements into epics and user stories for the engineering team
- Support sales and marketing teams with training, launch and revenue goals
- Walk in customers’ shoes and strive to make their experience better/happier/friction-free
- Innovate and collaborate - we work hard, we work together and we work to build better applications for business communications
The Product Owner will report to the VP of Product.
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organizations
- The ability to conceptualize a product, and take it to the market
- Managed a SAAS, B2B high growth product
- Worked closely with developers and communicate on that level
- Ideally comes from a CS or similar background
- Bachelors or Master is Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous experience in contact center software preferred
- Above all - a collaborator and learner
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.