Try the Best South Africa SIP Number Service Risk-Free
A South Africa SIP number allows you to forward inbound calls to any device in any location worldwide. Also known as South Africa DID numbers, these phone lines are hosted on AVOXI's reliable VoIP phone network. You can use your toll free or local South Africa SIP DID for outbound calling with custom caller ID and amazing voice quality. Make calls with AVOXI's softphone, your own SIP phone account, or your existing analog phone lines. Every South African SIP phone number plan from AVOXI includes IVR, global conferencing, call recording, advanced routing rules and 20+ more features at no extra cost. There are no setup fees or minimum contracts, and you can port your existing numbers for free! Buy a South Africa SIP number today and try 30 days risk-free.
Expect the Best South Africa SIP Number Service
South Africa Top SIP Number Provider
- Toll free and local South Africa SIP numbers available.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or instantly activate an extended plan.
- Use your South Africa SIP numbers as your custom caller ID when making calls.
- Earn $25 - $1,000 by transferring South Africa SIP landlines to AVOXI.
- Host unlimited call conference rooms with up to 500 participants.
- Get covered by expert 24/7 technical support.
- Your South Africa VoIP numbers include 20+ features no extra cost.
- Easily manage IVR menus, call forwarding rules, call analytics and much more from your Online User Interface.
- Buy South Africa SIP landlines with no setup fees or contracts. Try any VoIP number plan for 30 days risk-free.
SIP Landline Forwarding
- Set up South Africa SIP numbersforwarding to any device worldwide.
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime.
- Customize call forwarding rules like time-based routing, simultaneous ringing, find-me-follow-me and more at no extra cost.
Managing Your Inbound Calls
- Create unlimited call groups with custom handling rules.
- View detailed analytics and call logs in your Online User Interface.
- Instantly activate new phone numbers from 140+ countries online.
- Every South Africa SIP number plan includes advanced forwarding, IVR, voicemail, call screening, call groups, and many more features.
Outbound Calls and SIP Trunking
- South Africa virtual landline numbers include global outbound dialing.
- Use your South Africa virtual landline as your custom caller ID.
- Establish controls on outbound dialing with call barring rules.
- Instantly add SIP trunks with up to 480 channels to any virtual landline.
- Instantly add, remove, and manage SIP trunks online anytime from your AVOXI Core User Interface.
- Use our web-based VoIP softphone for outbound calls to any global destination
Try the Best South Africa Virtual Landline Service Now
- With AVOXI, you get 99.99% uptime and reliable VoIP failover routing.
- Reduce costs and earn credit for every phone number you port to AVOXI.
- Hosted data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia ensure amazing call quality no matter where you are.
- AVOXI offers the best pricing and largest inventory of toll free and local virtual phone numbers around the world.
- Try your South Africa virtual number service for 30 days risk-free. There are no setup fees and you can transfer your phone numbers for free.
SIP Features Included with Your SA Phone Numbers
When you get South African phone numbers from AVOXI, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
How to Get a South Africa Phone Number Today
Setting up phone numbers in South Africa is easy and affordable with AVOXI. Get a South Africa SIP phone numbers today with any of these options:
- Buy South Africa phone numbers online and start customizing your call forwarding rules today. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new number, and answer any questions you may have.
- Call us directly from any of our business phone numbers to share any questions you have about our service or to have an AVOXI specialist help set up your new SIP phone numbers in South Africa or anywhere else.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for a custom business phone number.
How Much Do SIP DID Numbers in South Africa Cost?
You can buy South African SIP number plans for as little as $4.49 per month. Inbound call rates range from $0.008 - $0.127 per minute, depending on the plan you choose. For detailed SIP termination rates, please contact us today! There are no setup fees or minimum contracts. Try 30 days risk-free.
Buy South Africa SIP Numbers Online
Buy South Africa SIP Numbers Online
Start taking calls within minutes when you buy a South Africa SIP number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to verify your account and test your new number for you.
Schedule a Demo with Our Experts
Talk to an Expert
Reviews from Our Customers
Frequently Asked Questions
When you purchase a South Africa SIP number in the online shopping cart, your new business number is set up and activated within 30 minutes or less. If your business email does not match your listed company, an AVOXI expert may reach out to confirm your account details before unblocking the number.
South Africa’s international dial-code is +27. AVOXI offers local phone numbers from every major city in the country. Toll free numbers in South Africa are identified by the 0800 prefix, and national VoIP numbers being with 086 or 087.
The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) only allows geographic number porting. As AVOXI is one of the few locally licensed telecommunication providers, we can offer in-country local geographical number porting. Toll Free, 086 and 087 numbers have currently been blocked by ICASA.
There are currently no documentation requirements to obtain local or toll free numbers in South Africa.
South Africa SIP trunk plans come with as many as 480 channels per trunk, and there is no limit to how many trunks you can provision. For South Africa SIP trunk plans and pricing, contact us today!
In addition to toll free service in South Africa, popular services from AVOXI include:
- Virtual Call Centers
- Hosted PBX (VoIP Phone System)
- Global SIP Trunking
- 0800 Numbers
- Global Call Conferencing