How to Create Call Groups
Learn to use call groups to forward calls to multiple extensions at once.
Creating Call Groups
Use call groups (also known as hunt groups) to distribute calls to a single toll free or local number to multiple extensions. You can choose to ring to multiple extensions in order, simultaneously, or randomly.
To add a new call group, click on the +Add Call Group button.
A popup window will appear and prompt you to add the following information:
- Call/Hunt Group Name
- 4 Digit Extension (must be unique)
- Ring Sequence (choose from order, simultaneously, randomly, or least used)
- Caller ID (choose if you want to use your pre-programmed caller ID)
- Call Pickup (choose if you want the call to be picked up by the first answer)
- Call Group Members (choose which extensions should be in this hunt group)
When you finish configuring your call group, click Save. Your new call/hunt group will appear on the main call group menu.
Have more questions?
View all FAQs about using the AVOXI Core Online Portal.
Customer Support Hours
Monday - Friday:
7 AM - 12 AM UTC