How to Create Call Groups
Learn to use call groups to forward calls to multiple extensions at once.
Creating Call Groups
Use call groups (also known as hunt groups) to distribute calls to a single toll free or local number to multiple extensions. You can choose to ring to multiple extensions in order, simultaneously, or randomly.
Watch the video or read the user guide below to learn how to create hunt groups in the AVOXI Core Online Portal.
To add a new call group, navigate to the Hunt Group main screen. From there, click on the orange button labeled +Add Hunt Group.
A popup window will appear and prompt you to add the following information:
- Hunt Group Name
- 4 Digit Extension (must be unique)
- Ring Sequence (choose from order, simultaneously, randomly, or least used)
- Caller ID (choose if you want to use your pre-programmed caller ID)
- Call Pickup (choose if you want the call to be picked up by the first answer)
- Hunt Group Members (choose which extensions should be in this hunt group)
Once you have completed all of the fields in the popup window, click Save.
Open a Support Ticket Online
Log into the AVOXI Core Portal. Create support tickets, view open cases, and more.
Customer Support Hours
Monday - Friday:
7 AM - 12 AM UTC