The Account Manager’s main duty is to oversee the customer relationship for AVOXI’s multi-national customer accounts. The ideal candidate will be up beat, outgoing, and have exceptional customer service skills. They will play an instrumental role in maintaining existing and developing new customer relationships. The Account Manager will drive revenue contribution, customer satisfaction and increased market share from integrated product, and service offerings.
Job Positions Available In:
- Miami, Florida
- Melbourne, Australia
- Sydney, Australia
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- London, United Kingdom
- Mumbai, India
- Delhi, India
- Hong Kong
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts, developing revenue and opportunities
- Serve as the customer’s single point of contact
- Oversee day-to-day operations, and maintain strong executive level relationships throughout each account. Present to customers, developing proposals and negotiating agreements.
- Database and pipeline management
- Experience with Global accounts/enterprise solution selling
- Background in Communications
- Knowledge of current market conditions and experience in sales and business development
- In-depth understanding of the hospitality, consumer goods and/or financial services industry, with established industry contacts
- Dynamic presenter, with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to travel (on occasion)
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorised to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal Information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.