The Account Manager’s main duty is to oversee the customer relationship for AVOXI’s multi-national customer accounts. The ideal candidate will be up beat, outgoing, and have exceptional customer service skills. They will play an instrumental role in maintaining existing and developing new customer relationships. The Account Manager will drive revenue contribution, customer satisfaction and increased market share from integrated product, and service offerings.
Job Positions Available In:
- Miami, Florida
- Melbourne, Australia
- Sydney, Australia
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- London, United Kingdom
- Mumbai, India
- Delhi, India
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts, developing revenue and opportunities
- Serve as the customer’s single point of contact
- Oversee day-to-day operations, and maintain strong executive level relationships throughout each account. Present to customers, developing proposals and negotiating agreements.
- Database and pipeline management
- Experience with Global accounts/enterprise solution selling
- Background in Communications
- Knowledge of current market conditions and experience in sales and business development
- In-depth understanding of the hospitality, consumer goods and/or financial services industry, with established industry contacts
- Dynamic presenter, with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to travel (on occasion)
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.