Brand & Multimedia Specialist
AVOXI, a global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company, provides enterprise voice and messaging software on a global scale. Giving international businesses the local presence they need to easily connect with their customers, AVOXI offers feature-rich voice technology with unparalleled coverage, quality and reliability.
Powering 7,000+ customers across 170+ countries and driving over 50+ million customer interactions every year, AVOXI's agile cloud platform enables customers to integrate with the technologies that matter most.
About this Role
As the Brand & Multimedia Specialist, you are a contagious collaborator who is passionate about creating content that connects with the audience. Utilizing graphics, videography and other creative elements, you’re experienced to help bring a vision to life. A key contributor to our Marketing department you’ll help us produce a variety of marketing materials that support sales, generate leads and drive brand reputation across all AVOXI products and target audiences, while adhering to company brand guidelines. As our “brand bodyguard” you’ll play a lead role in ensuring the development, adoption and adherence of brand standards across the organization.
- Please include URL(s) to an online portfolio in addition to your resume.
- Work alongside the marketing team to ideate, produce and refine digital assets to entice interest and drive product usage for AVOXI’s solutions.
- Own asset and content creation for sales enablement, pitch decks, digital ads, social media, custom product vectors, videos and landing pages.
- Assist in website development where needed (experience in WordPress and Unbounce a plus) - design and some CSS/HTML required
- Storyboard, plan and execute various promotional and instructional videos - (play a role in distribution strategy, both externally and internally.)
- Ownership of video hosting platforms like YouTube, Vimeo.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects, seamlessly transitioning between each one without compromising creative integrity
- Deliver creative designs from concept to code; thinking holistically about the user experience from pre-launch to post-launch
- Graphic Design Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 3 years graphic design experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in various design software, including Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and basic knowledge CSS and HTML.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time-management skills– you have to be able to design a logo, event specs, paid digital media campaign, sales collateral layout, social content/insta-stories, storyboard and produce a PR video and direct a photo shoot all in the same week.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, strong sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Thrives in an agile environment; ability to work with a high sense of urgency while being flexible and able to re-prioritize when necessary
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Ability to work locally remote in Atlanta, GA or Charleston, SC
Click below to email our recruiter.