Channel Sales Manager
AVOXI Channel Sales Managers win, maintain, educate, and expand relationships with their channel partners.
The Channel Sales Manager’s duties include recruiting and developing new sales partners as well as overseeing the growth of our existing channel partners. The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in growing AVOXI’s channel program revenue, both by recruiting new partners and working to identify new opportunities with existing partners. Channel Managers are responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners
- Coordinate with all partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation
- Generate Revenue by promoting AVOXI products and services to partners
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Create and drive business plans with new partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies and business opportunities
- Meeting monthly partner sales and recruitment quota goals as well as other key metrics
- Design and Implement partner incentive programs
- Ensure that partners are up-to-date with AVOXI product information
- Conduct business reviews with all partners
- Provide day-to-day support for partners to help them sell, implement and support AVOXI’s services
- Understand partner’s business and how AVOXI’s services can enhance their value proposition
- Hold a regular cadence of conversations with partners to assess partner concerns and areas of opportunities
- Work cross functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for partners
- 5+ years experience in channel partner recruitment and management, with a telecommunications product
- Extensive network and relationships with Master Agents, sub agents and other partners
- Knowledge of current market conditions and experience in sales and business development
- Proof of quota attainment and meeting performance objectives
- Dynamic presenter, with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
- Ability to travel
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Confirmable positive reputation in the channel
- Documented track record in recruiting new partners and growing revenue from assigned partner base
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental, 401(k)
- Casual dress every day
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home opportunities
- Holiday meals, snacks, and celebration lunches
- Opportunities for development and growth in a fast-paced global company
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorised to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal Information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.