Content Marketing Manager
AVOXI is looking for a highly-motivated Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team! This role will help shape and implement a successful content strategy that supports brand reputation.
- Generate and champion relevant content for our main buyers and target customers.
- Develop content marketing initiatives by leveraging industry trends, corporate brand, and solution value propositions that drives traffic, engagement, and marketing qualified leads and delivers sales pipeline.
- Create and manage editorial calendar that aligns with marketing campaign themes and goals.
- Collaborate with team to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to enhance our pipeline and to generate new leads.
- Manage content lifecycle workflow from creation through approvals, editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation and maintenance.
- Contributes to SEO and SEM initiatives with keyword prioritization.
- Provides and reports on content measurement using a combination of web analytic tools, marketing automation, content management systems and social media management tools.
- Uncovers and develops ways to scale content strategy in order to get the highest delivery out of each piece being created.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Track record of clear, successful written communication on complex topics.
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to take complex topics and distill into unique, data-driven and actionable content.
- Strong writing skills are a critical for success in this role, so we'll ask to see examples of your best work. The ability to both tell great stories through writing and hone in on clear, compelling copy are important skills we are always working to build.
- Understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Experience developing and managing editorial calendars and organization workflows.
- Experience in integrating social media as part of an integrated content strategy.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.