Digital Events Manager
AVOXI, the leading cloud communications platform specializing in global voice and contact center solutions, simplifies how businesses communicate with their customers. Serving more than 6,000 global contact centers, AVOXI provides an integrated communications experience, empowering businesses to provide exceptional customer support within one comprehensive platform.
With 19+ years of industry experience we’re obsessed with customer happiness and building products that make business communications simple and smart.
About this Role
Join the AVOXI Marketing team as our Digital Events Manager and plan, manage, moderate, and execute webinars that can engage a global audience and support our accelerated growth plan. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this candidate will play a pivotal role in building out and managing the digital events function for AVOXI.
Successful candidates will have strategic techniques to attract registrants, engage attendees and convert qualified leads. Managing AVOXI’s webinar strategy and calendar you’ll be responsible for working across internal departments, executive stakeholders and industry influencers to produce digital content that attracts new prospects and helps expand existing accounts. Sound like you? Keep reading.
- Develop and execute a digital event calendar that educates our global audience on broad cloud communications topics as well as AVOXI’s suite of products.
- Project manage each digital event from inception to completion - including set-up, email invitations, follow-ups, coordination of speakers, day-of operations, post-event recaps and KPI measurement.
- Collaborate with product marketing to align event topics with targeted ICP profiles to generate qualified registrants.
- Work across the marketing team to build stand-out pre and post campaigns that drive revenue.
- Build out necessary technical workflows across GoToWebinar, Pardot and Salesforce to efficiently track success.
- Moderate events where needed, providing speaker introductions and managing chat Q&A.
- Actively test and optimize processes and technologies to improve webinar channel performance.
- Proactively manage webinar pipeline-generated and build supporting nurture programs to increase conversion rates.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience; direct experience managing webinars/digital events
- Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources
- Exceptional communication skills and engaging personality
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work independently under own direction and initiative
- Proven ability to create unique and relevant digital content.
- Tech savvy: You always have your finger pulse of latest technology & competitive trends.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
Click below to email our recruiter.