Inside Sales Executive
AVOXI is seeking a Inside Sales Executive to conduct outbound prospecting, create qualified pipeline, manage the full sales cycle and generate revenue to exceed individual goals. The ideal candidate should have successful prior experience in a business development role and at least 1 year of quota carrying experience with a track record of exceeding quota.
We are seeking high-energy, driven professionals with sound business expertise, strong technical skills and natural sales instincts to join our sales team! Here at AVOXI you will gain experience interacting with clients worldwide. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly outlined learning path to becoming a rock star sales executive! If you are talented, confident and driven, we want you to join our team.
- Manage time effectively and be self-accountable
- Adhere to a define lead generation process within Salesforce.com
- Qualify and manage lead entry, transition and update account
information using Salesforce.com
- Create qualified pipeline from prospecting activity in collaboration with
our marketing team.
- Acknowledge feedback to continue to improve and develop
Preferred Skills & Interests:
- Continuous and demonstrable track record of success exceeding
- Experience navigating organizations and selling to executives
- Skilled in proactive outbound calling to prospects
- Ability to identify key decision makers
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Self-motivated, driven and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to work independently, under direct supervision or in a team environment
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with diverse audiences in diverse situations
- Bilingual is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Solid base salary + commission
- Medical/Dental, 401(k)
- Casual dress every day
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home opportunities
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorised to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal Information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.