Position Summary: AVOXI is seeking an IT Manager to lead our IT team supporting AVOXI’s global employees! Keeping our computers running smoothly and efficiently is a high priority here at AVOXI. We strive to ensure that technology enables and enhances productivity and never gets in the way of getting work done. The AVOXI IT team fix small problems before they escalate, help our internal users with technical problems and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage our global IT systems including Global Active Directory, Google Apps, Okta, Salesforce, and many others
- Assist users around the globe with problems from the mundane to the exotic using applications and AVOXI devices
- Maintain good user guides and documentation to help users help themselves and keep team members informed on processes
- Purchase, retire, and keep track of all AVOXI devices
- Keeping AVOXI devices safe and secure with patches, upgrades, and regular maintenance
- Manage physical security at AVOXI with access control and video monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to quickly learn new technology
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Excellent English (written and verbal)
- Experience with Apple OS X Admin and Mobile Device Management
- Experience with Single Sign On like Okta or OneLogin
- Self-starter with ability to meet goals and expectations with minimal supervision
- Cisco CLI experience - Switches and Firewalls
- Mac OS, Windows, Linux
- Microsoft Domain Controller
- Spanish (written and verbal)
- Experience with VoIP systems and architecture
- Experience with Google Apps
Benefits You’ll Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Ability to work locally remote in Atlanta, GA or Charleston, SC
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The employee is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorised to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal Information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.