Porting and Provisioning Specialist
AVOXI is looking for a porting and provisioning specialist to help ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. This is done by assisting inside support teams and direct end-users in the process of transferring their business phone numbers to their AVOXI service accounts. Previous carrier relationship experience is a plus!
As a member of our growing team, you’ll have the ability to continue improving your craft, growing your skills and helping those around you grow while working on a cloud-based communication platform using cutting edge technologies and practices.
- Working knowledge of VoIP industry
- Knowledge of SIP, desirable but not required
- Experience in communicating with international vendors
- Experience with LNP processes preferred
- Experience with the telecom industry
- Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce preferred
- Project Management experience desirable but not required
Preferred Skills & Interests:
- Resolve issues from customers, inside sales, and other support teams through phone, chat, CRM cases, and e-mails
- Meet or exceed productivity metrics
- Manage Number Transfer issues that fall outside the normal process
- Monitor port requests from inception to completion by case matrix
- Work closely with AVOXI’s underlying local exchange carriers (LEC) to facilitate phone number transfers
- Manage and submit phone number order requests for local rate centers
- Enable ported telephone numbers
- Troubleshoot porting problems
- Serve as a liaison between providers and end-users for porting requests
- Assist managing project requests and serve as a point of contact for designated accounts
- Understanding of basic billing concepts
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to manage and track databases using MS/Google Drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with match
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Holiday meals, snacks, and celebration lunches
- Opportunities for development and growth in a fast-paced global company
- Convenient location across the street from the Battery
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorised to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal Information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.