Product Manager - API
The AVOXI team is building products that make business communications faster, simpler and smarter. We are re-imagining how teams communicate and engage with their customers. We are obsessive about customer happiness. We work together as thinkers, builders, problem-solvers and doers to build products that we are all proud of. We are looking for superstars to join us on this adventure we call working at AVOXI. Read on and see if this is a challenge that excites you. We are currently looking for an amazing Product Manager focused on CPaaS to join our team.
As a Product Manager - API you will be responsible for building programmable voice products thatenable companies to build unique customer experiences. You will own the execution of the roadmap and be the evangelist for the developer community that will consume these APIs. Avoxi’s vision is to enable businesses to build communication workflows around their customer journeys without worrying about the complexities of PSTN or global voice delivery.
The Product Manager will report to the VP of Product.
The ideal candidate has:
● 3+ years experience in the B2B product space (in a technical role, product role)
● Experience in building APIs that can be consumed by customers
● The ability to empathize with customers/users and create product maps that help user adoption
● Experience in telecom or software development is a big plus
● Worked closely with developers and communicate on that level
● Ideally comes from a CS or similar background
● Above all - a collaborator and learner
● Competitive Salary
● Benefits: medical, dental, and vision, life, short & long term disability
● 401(k) company match
● Unlimited Vacation Policy
● Local Remote Work Opportunities
● MacBook Pro computers
● Opportunities for development and growth in a fast-paced global company
AVOXI, leading communication as a service (CaaS) provider, offers virtual phone numbers in 120+ countries to meet the international calling needs and contact center requirements for its clients. Integrating with contact centers to leverage cost savings and optimize functionality, AVOXI delivers international toll-free numbers, local phone numbers worldwide, and SIP trunks to global clients.
AVOXI serves the travel, airline, and hospitality industries; online retail and consumer durable goods industries; the gaming industry; and more, by extending the life and enhancing the capabilities of contact center platforms. AVOXI’s virtual number management platform includes 20+ advanced features such as call forwarding, call recording, conference calling, and virtual attendant. Our commitment to exceptional customer service and superior call quality drives our ongoing expansion, development, and partnerships. Visit www.avoxi.com for more information and pricing.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The employee is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Click below to email our recruiter.