Product Marketing Manager
Are you a strategic product marketer who’s able to translate market and industry trends into compelling product positioning, can’t-resist collateral and results-driven marketing execution? If so, we’re looking for you!
As AVOXI’s Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for working collaboratively across departments to steer our value proposition, create compelling stories that support it, and help bring our product capabilities to market. Your work will help retain and expand existing customers while also growing new acquisition targets - you’ll be a key contributor to AVOXI’s growth.
- Positioning – develop positioning and messaging that differentiates our products and speaks to target audiences and their unique pain points.
- Content – leverage your storytelling capabilities to create a variety of content types, including collateral, white papers, presentations, etc. to fuel sales and marketing success.
- Sales enablement – empower internal revenue teams (and their selling process) by translating our product value proposition into compelling sales enablement assets.
- Training - work with product management to educate internal teams on important updates regarding product messaging, feature capabilities, market landscape, and competitors.
- Demand Generation - support demand generation and content marketing campaigns with expertly crafted content that speaks to target personas.
- Market Research - conduct research across addressable markets to identify audience growth opportunities & lead reoccurring competitive analysis across such markets to protect our market share.
- Metrics - monitor and communicate the effectiveness of your product marketing programs.
- 5+ years of professional experience in product marketing; BS/BA degree required (telecommunications/CCaaS experience a plus).
- Demonstrated success in product launches, sales enablement, and end-to-end execution of supporting marketing strategies.
- Ability to translate technical content into business value for internal and external stakeholders.
- Service mindset, with the ability to work efficiently across marketing, sales, and product teams.
- Excellent oral/public speaking and written communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) Company Match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Work Policy
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.