Sales Account Executive
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia. Our sales team is growing, and our ideal candidate is excited by AVOXI’s commitment to help you improve, grow and win! We offer uncapped commission in this role providing you significant earning potential.
Here at AVOXI you will gain experience interacting with clients worldwide. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly outlined learning path to becoming a rock star sales executive!
- You are the face of the company, speaking with prospects and customers about AVOXI services. Be a professional!
- Be curious. You are always ready to call and learn more about why prospects found AVOXI.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt cadence via phone, email, chat and social media to increase the qualified lead pipeline for our sales team. All updates in the process will be documented in Salesforce.
- Educate prospects and bridge the gap from prospect to qualified lead.
- Be a team player. The sales team works as one to succeed.
Preferred Skills & Interests:
- 1-2 years minimum of selling SaaS.
- Continuous and demonstrable track record of success exceeding revenue targets.
- An eagerness to become a product expert. You will need to understand all the ways customers use the AVOXI software.
- Experience multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment. Staying organized throughout your day is critical.
- A love for ever changing technology and how that impacts the business world today.
- A desire to grow within the company.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company matching
- Casual dress every day
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home opportunities
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorised to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal Information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.