Sales Account Executive - Global Voice
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our team in the Asia Pacific time zone. Our sales team is growing, and our ideal candidate is excited by AVOXI’s commitment to help you improve, grow and win! We offer uncapped commission in this role providing you significant earning potential.
Here at AVOXI you will gain experience interacting with clients worldwide. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly outlined learning path to becoming a rock star sales executive!
- You are the face of the company, speaking with prospects and customers about AVOXI services. Be a professional!
- Be curious. You are always ready to call and learn more about why prospects found AVOXI.
- Acquire net new business to meet monthly sales quota targets.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt cadence via phone, email, chat and social media to increase the qualified lead pipeline for our sales team. All updates in the process will be documented in Salesforce.
- Educate prospects and bridge the gap from prospect to qualified lead.
- Be a team player. The sales team works as one to succeed.
Preferred Skills & Interests:
- 1-2 years minimum of selling SaaS.
- Continuous and demonstrable track record of success exceeding revenue targets.
- An eagerness to become a product expert. You will need to understand all the ways customers use the AVOXI software.
- Experience multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment. Staying organized throughout your day is critical.
- A love for ever changing technology and how that impacts the business world today.
- A desire to grow within the company.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company matching
- Casual dress every day
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- This is a remote role
AVOXI, leading communication as a service (CaaS) provider, offers virtual phone numbers in 160+ countries to meet the international calling needs and contact center requirements for its clients. Integrating with contact centers to leverage cost savings and optimize functionality, AVOXI delivers international toll-free numbers, local phone numbers worldwide, and SIP trunks to global clients.
AVOXI serves the travel, airline, and hospitality industries; online retail and consumer durable goods industries; the gaming industry; and more, by extending the life and enhancing the capabilities of contact center platforms. AVOXI’s virtual number management platform includes 20+ advanced features such as call forwarding, call recording, conference calling, and virtual attendant. Our commitment to exceptional customer service and superior call quality drives our ongoing expansion, development, and partnerships. Visit www.avoxi.com for more information and pricing.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The employee is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.