Sr. Product Designer - UI/UX
The AVOXI team is building products that make business communications simple and smart. We are re-imagining how teams communicate and engage with their customers. We are obsessive about customer happiness. We work together as thinkers, builders, problem-solvers and basically everyday heroes to build products that we are all proud of.
We are looking for new teammates to join us on this adventure we call working at Avoxi. With over 6000 customers and millions of interactions handled each month, we are making rapid strides in the contact center world. Read on and see if this is a challenge that excites you. We are currently looking for an amazing UI/UX designer and product leader to join our team.
As the product design leader, you will be responsible for the look and feel of a variety of projects. You will work cross-team to design product interfaces, web applications and define the mobile product strategy. This role is for the go-getter designer who obsesses over customer experience and can take charge of the UI/UX from inception to deployment. Data-driven decision making is key, and you will lead metrics to support that.
- Own and drive the UI/UX for Avoxi products - this includes web interfaces for admins and end-users
- Drive the strategic product design aspects, build design metrics and work to implement them cross-team
- Infuse art and utility into all work - we believe our products are a blend of science and art - this role is crucial to executing on that
- Own the usability and workflow of products
- Research user personas, create wireframes and designs and test them
- Model usability design into all aspects of the product
- Work successfully in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to build from scratch and be self-motivated
- Ability to drive and manage your own workload and design priorities in collaboration with the overall development and product teams.
- Ability to creatively solve problems not just provide what customers are asking for explicitly
- Research and design interfaces that promote learning and self-help behavior in users
- 8+ years experience with Enterprise product design and user experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in a fast paced technology environment
- Ability to create solutions utilizing user personas, storyboard workflows, experience maps and wireframes
- Excellent knowledge of user design tools and testing platforms like Adobe/Design Tools, Invision and Full Story to create and test user design options and associated prototypes
- Experience in turning user requirements into innovative and delightful solutions for customers.
- Detail oriented in work and passionate about customer experiences
- A stellar portfolio with previous examples of enterprise product design, other designs that show ability to take complex problems and break them down into elegant design solutions
- Experience with web design and e-commerce a plus
- Experience with SaaS products or enterprise software company a plus
- Experience with coding HTML, Bootstrap a plus
- Above all - a team worker, collaborator, learner, respectful and empathetic
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.