The Avoxi team is building products that make business communications simple and smart. We are re-imagining how teams communicate and engage with their customers. We are obsessive about customer happiness. We work together as thinkers, builders, problem-solvers and basically everyday heroes to build products that we are all proud of.
We are looking for new teammates to join us on this adventure we call working at Avoxi. With over 6000 customers and millions of interactions handled each month, we are making rapid strides in the contact center world. Read on and see if this is a challenge that excites you. We are currently looking for an amazing UI/UX designer and product leader to join our team.
As the product Design leader, you will be responsible for the look and feel of a variety of projects. You will work cross-team to design product interfaces, web applications and define the mobile product strategy. This role is for the go-getter designer who obsesses over customer experience and can take charge of the UI/UX from inception to deployment. Data-driven decision making is key, and you will lead metrics to support that.
- Own and drive the UI/UX for Avoxi products - this includes web interfaces for admins and end-users
- Drive the strategic product design aspects, build design metrics and work to implement them cross-team
- Infuse art and utility into all work - we believe our products are a blend of science and art - this role is crucial to executing on that
- Own the usability and workflow of products
- Research user personas, create wireframes and designs and test them
- Model usability design into all aspects of the product
- Work successfully in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to build from scratch and be self-motivated
- Ability to drive and manage your own workload and design priorities in collaboration with the overall development and product teams.
- Ability to creatively solve problems not just provide what customers are asking for explicitly
- Research and design interfaces that promote learning and self-help behavior in users
- 5+ years experience with Enterprise product design and user experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to create solutions utilizing user personas, storyboard workflows, experience maps and wireframes
- Excellent knowledge of user design tools and testing platforms like Adobe/Design Tools, Invision and Full Story to create and test user design options and associated prototypes
- Experience in turning user requirements into innovative and delightful solutions for customers.
- Above all - a team worker, collaborator, learner, respectful and empathetic
AVOXI, leading communication as a service (CaaS) provider, offers virtual phone numbers in 120+ countries to meet the international calling needs and contact center requirements for its clients. Integrating with contact centers to leverage cost savings and optimize functionality, AVOXI delivers international toll-free numbers, local phone numbers worldwide, and SIP trunks to global clients.
AVOXI serves the travel, airline, and hospitality industries; online retail and consumer durable goods industries; the gaming industry; and more, by extending the life and enhancing the capabilities of contact center platforms. AVOXI’s virtual number management platform includes 20+ advanced features such as call forwarding, call recording, conference calling, and virtual attendant. Our commitment to exceptional customer service and superior call quality drives our ongoing expansion, development, and partnerships. Visit www.avoxi.com for more information and pricing.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The employee is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.