Expand Your Business with a Hong Kong Toll Free Number
A Hong Kong toll free number is a virtual phone number that allows callers in Hong Kong to reach your business free of charge. Hong Kong toll free numbers begin with the 800 number-prefix and include Cloud PBX features from AVOXI. Getting a Hong Kong phone number for business instantly gives your company a professional appearance in one of the world’s most prominent free-market economies.
Why Companies Use Hong Kong Toll Free Numbers (HK 800)
The country’s friendly business-environment has led to amazing economic growth, making Hong Kong toll free numbers a popular services for companies expanding into Asia. The business benefits of getting a Hong Kong phone number from AVOXI include:
- Potential customers are more likely to reach out to companies that use a HK 800 number.
- Hong Kong toll free numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Getting a toll free number in Hong Kong is easy and does not require additional hardware.
- HK 800 numbers are easy to remember and help your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding from Hong Kong is affordable for any business.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to route calls based on flexible forwarding rules.
- Setting up Hong Kong phone numbers takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Hong Kong toll free numbers from AVOXI include 40+ Cloud PBX features like VoIP call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Do Hong Kong Phone Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get local and toll free numbers in Hong Kong. Hong Kong toll free number packages with 208 minutes of talk time included start at $12.49. Pay-per-minute plans for Hong Kong toll free numbers are available for as little as $7.99. If you expect a large call volumes or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Virtual Local Phone Numbers Instead?
Cloud PBX Included When You Get Hong Kong Phone Numbers for Business
AVOXI includes over 40 Cloud PBX features when you purchase a Hong Kong toll free number. Cloud PBX features include virtual call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your Hong Kong toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new phone numbers online, and much more. Learn more about our Cloud PBX features.
How to Buy Hong Kong Phone Numbers
AVOXI makes it simple and cost-effective to get 800 numbers in Hong Kong. To get a Hong Kong phone number today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Hong Kong phone numbers or our Cloud PBX; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose a Hong Kong toll free number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the Hong Kong phone number you need? Tell us and we will order it for you!
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong maintains one of the most successful free-market economies in the world. As a leading international financial center, Hong Kong’s strong business-environment benefits greatly from international trade. The country’s top trading partners include China, the USA, Japan, Germany, Taiwan, and Singapore. Banking, shipping, electronics, textiles, and tourism are key industries in Hong Kong. The Heritage Foundation has ranked Hong Kong at the top of their Index of Economic Freedom since 1995.
Want to Learn More About Cloud PBX Service from AVOXI
Why Global Companies Choose AVOXI for Cloud PBX Services
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions About HK Toll Free Numbers
How long does it take to set up a Hong Kong phone number?
AVOXI provides Hong Kong toll free numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your HK phone number is activated the following business day.
Can I get a custom Hong Kong toll free numbers?
Yes, phone numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Does AVOXI provide virtual local numbers in Hong Kong?
Yes, AVOXI provides toll free and local Hong Kong phone numbers. Virtual local numbers from AVOXI also include our Cloud PBX service.
I already have a 1800 number for business but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our Cloud PBX with an existing Hong Kong toll free number, simply port your current 800 number to AVOXI. Porting HK 800 numbers is a simple process. Learn more about setting up service with your existing Hong Kong phone number here.
Can I look up HK toll free number availability?
You may view available Hong Kong toll free numbers in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often carries additional business numbers in inventory than what the Shopping Cart displays. In addition, new Hong Kong phone numbers can be secured at your request. If you do not see the business number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
What does my Hong Kong phone number look like?
Hong Kong’s international dialing code is +852. Hong Kong toll free numbers include six-digits following the 800 number-prefix. Hong Kong local phone numbers begin with the dial-code “3.”
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a HK 800 number? What about HK virtual local phone numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements to get a toll free number in Hong Kong. If you would like to purchase Hong Kong local numbers, you will need to provide a copy of your ID or company registration.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to toll free numbers in Hong Kong and around the world, popular business phone services from AVOXI include: