Cloud Contact Center Software
AVOXI's cloud contact center software is the effective, affordable, and easy-to-use virtual call center platform. Manage your agents, phone numbers, call recordings, and call routing rules from an intuitive, web-based call center interface. Easily integrate our hosted contact center solution with your CRM, help desk, and other business tools. AVOXI Genius is built to take your current teams to your future objectives.
Virtual Call Center Software
Virtual call center software makes it easy to handle inbound and outbound calls, manage remote teams, monitor performance, and more from an intuitive, cloud-based contact center platform. The AVOXI Genius cloud call center integrates with your CRM, enabling you to improve caller satisfaction and automate mundane tasks like call logging. Setting up your hosted call center is quick, easy, and affordable. Enjoy a free trial of our contact center software and see just how easy managing a hosted call center can be.
Expect the Best from Your Cloud Contact Center Provider
AVOXI Genius is the virtual contact center platform built to simplify your work with creative features and integrations that are affordable and easy-to-use. No other hosted call center software provider gives you so much functionality at such an affordable price.
Blended Call Center Software
- Set up a blended cloud call center in two days or less
- Manage inbound and outbound agents from an intuitive, web-based contact center platform
- Every agent license includes click-to-call, desktop softphone, and outbound call controls
- Global VoIP infrastructure ensures amazing call quality no matter where you do business
- Integrate your CRM and help desk tools to drive better customer conversations
Optimize Call Flow with Contact Center Software
- Receive voicemail transcriptions via email
- Create custom greetings and unlimited IVR menus
- Route calls to the right agent every time with automated call distribution
- Optimize call queues, ring rules and customer callback options for better customer interactions
- Integrate your CRM to generate caller screen pops and automatically log calls or activities
Manage an Integrated Cloud Call Center Platform
- Integrate your virtual call center with your CRM or help desk to automate tasks and save valuable time
- Give your agents more context before answering calls with caller screen pops
- Manage your agents, numbers, routing rules, call controls and much more from an intuitive interface
- Bring your own phone numbers or instantly activate new phone lines from 160+ countries
- Turn data into actions with live dashboards, detailed reporting, drill-down analytics, performance tracking, and quality monitoring features
Monitor KPIs and Coach Agents in Real-Time
- Track your contact center's KPIs in real-time with live dashboards and activity feeds
- Coach your agents through difficult calls in real-time with call whisper and barge
- Assign scores to call recordings and attach feedback notes for agents to review later
- Create custom call dispositions to track any number of specific outcomes over time
- View drill-down reports based on agents, queues, numbers, and much more with Genius Analytics
Reduce Your Virtual Call Center Costs
- AVOXI Genius makes it easy for you to reduce the cost of managing a virtual call center
- There are no setup fees, no minimum contracts, and agent licenses are incredibly affordable
- Enjoy highly competitive VoIP rates and phone number subscriptions in 160+ countries
- AVOXI will pay you to port your existing phone numbers to our network
"The interface is easy to use and very user friendly, our teams required very little training to get started right away."
Finance & International Network Manager
“We like that everything is there in one simple interface - softphone, reporting, analytics. It has really been a help to our team.”
Group Reservations Manager
"As COVID hit, AVOXI helped us move our contact center agents to a WFH mode very quickly and with no impact on call quality. Thank you AVOXI and team."
Asst. Manager – IT Support
Integrated With the Technologies Your Business Relies On
Cloud Contact Center Software Pricing
*3 licenses minimum required
*Call Recording & BYOC may incur additional usage charges.
Have Question About Cloud-Based Contact Center Solutions?
Interested in trying hosted call center software, but not sure if our platform has every feature or integration you're looking for? Speak with one of our in-house experts to request new features or a custom pricing plan.
Why So Many Businesses Choose AVOXI's Virtual Contact Center
There is a reason why over 5,000 businesses worldwide trust AVOXI as their business voice and cloud contact center software provider.
We're removing the complexity from call center management. Implement a web-based contact center in days and start simplifying your workload right away.
Finally, running a cloud call center can both easy and affordable. Affordable license plans, globally competitive telephony rates, and no setup fees or minimum contracts make it easy to reduce contact center costs with AVOXI.
Every cloud contact center customer gains access to 24/7 support with our in-house team of experts, as well as a dedicated account expert focused on your specific business needs.
AVOXI removes complexity from your workflows. Choose from 50+ CRM and Helpdesk tools to integrate with your global call center platform. Easily manage your agents, phone numbers, and metrics from one interface.
World's Largest Coverage Area
With a VoIP telephony network covering 160+ countries, no cloud contact center provider gives you the reach that AVOXI does. Enjoy amazing call quality for affordable rates worldwide.
Innovative Feature Roadmap
AVOXI is on a mission to make customer communications easy and available for small businesses, enterprises, and call centers worldwide. Our engineers are constantly rolling out new features and platform improvements.
Common Questions About Hosted Call Center Software
In most cases, new customers are able to fully deploy a virtual contact center within two business days. That includes onboarding and coaching from an AVOXI implementation expert. After signup, you can instantly self-provision new users, phone numbers, and much more from your browser-based call center interface.
As a browser-based contact center software, AVOXI can be used anywhere where you have a stable internet connection (we recommend 150 kbps per simultaneous call). There are no additional hardware requirements for launching a hosted call center.
Every AVOXI customer using AVOXI's hosted contact center platform has access to live support via phone or email. You can also create service tickets via email or chat from within your User Interface.
Yes, AVOXI Genius is designed to give you complete control over your virtual contact center. After signing up, you can add, edit, and remove users instantly from your own user interface. You can also activate toll free, non-geographic, and local phone numbers from 160+ countries instantly and customize your call distribution rules.
The dedicated engineers at AVOXI are enhancing our existing contact center integrations and adding new platforms to the integrations store every month! If you have questions about available call center software integrations, or if you would like to request a new platform be added next, please let us know!
Of course! Submit the short free trial form and you will be given the option to choose the specifications associated with your VoIP call center's free trial period.
AVOXI is a one-stop-shop for cloud communications and business voice solutions! In addition to the top cloud-based contact center software for global businesses, popular services from AVOXI include virtual phone numbers from 160+ countries, SIP trunking, and SMS forwarding.
Get the Most Out of Your Web-Based Contact Center Platform
AVOXI is more than a web-based call center platform. Take advantage of our VoIP telephony services and computer telephony integrations to maximize your savings and performance improvements.
Try the Top Virtual Contact Center Platform for Free
See our web-based call center software in action and find out just how easy managing a virtual contact center can be!