Expand with 086 and 087 Numbers in South Africa
087 and 086 numbers are VoIP numbers in South Africa that establish a national presence for your business. Mostly known as 087 phone numbers, South Africa VoIP numbers include six digits following 0860 or 0870 dial-codes. An 087 number from AVOXI include 20+ VoIP features like worldwide call forwarding, hosted call recording, call conferencing, and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your VoIP number for 30 days risk-free. When you get an 087 number you instantly create a local business presence in one of the continent's top economies.
South Africa VoIP Numbers for Business
The business benefits of purchasing 086 or 087 numbers in South Africa include:
- 086 and 087 numbers establish a national business presence.
- Potential customers are more likely to interact with a familiar area code.
- Use your local number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you maximum control over your VoIP settings and analytics.
- Set up unlimited call conferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- AVOXI maintains locations in Africa, Asia, and the USA to guarantee top call quality worldwide.
- Set up extended recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI activates your 087 number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- 087 and 087 numbers from AVOXI include 20+ business number features like call forwarding, global call conferencing, IVR, call recording, and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Numbers Instead?
Get 20+ VoIP Features With Your 086 or 087 Number
When you purchase VoIP numbers in South Africa, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Get 087 Numbers Today
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to purchase 087 phone numbers. You can set up VoIP service today by ordering a business number online or calling us directly from any of our international business numbers. If you would like to request a specific business number or get custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Do 087 Numbers Cost?
You can get 086 and 087 numbers for as little as $4.49 (R59) per month. Pricing per-minute depends on which package you choose. Average per-minute rates range from $0.014 - $0.041 per minute. NOTE: AVOXI offers discounted rates and pricing in ZAR for customers in South Africa and resellers worldwide. If you have an office location in South Africa or you expect a large number of calls each month, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Set up your toll free numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Available South Africa Dial-Codes
AVOXI is an official South Africa carrier and a top provider of VoIP services. In addition to VoIP 086 and 087 numbers, we supply toll free and local numbers from every major city in South Africa. Popular dial-codes include:
- Toll Free 0800 Numbers
- Johannesburg (20)
- Cape Town (21)
- Pretoria (12)
- Durban (31)
- Bloemfontijn (51)
- East London (43)
Why Companies Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Want to Learn More About VoIP Service in South Africa or Around the World?
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up a VoIP phone number in South Africa?
AVOXI provisions VoIP numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your 8-800 number is activated the following business day.
Do I need to provide documentation to get VoIP numbers in South Africa?
There are no special documentation requirements to get 086 or 087 phone numbers.
Does AVOXI have offices in South Africa?
Yes, AVOXI has office locations in Cape Town and Johannesburg.